Dodge Challenger Forum banner

5521 - 5540 of 5601 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got my Srt8 back in 2018 from Tennessee and live in Florida.and I love it. It's all stock. I only upgraded to 275s in the rear and 255s up front. Black wheels and fuel cap, resonator delete. Good to be here.

20200220_065947.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,728 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi everyone. My name is Dave, I like Frank Zappa and Challengers. I own a 2015 R/T stock , daily driver, which I consider to be a divorce present to myself.

I live in Toronto , Canada and drive year round. It’s fun in the snow :)

I have roughly 10K to spend on upgrades. Was considering the following:

• Nitto 22” Demon replica rims
  • Ceramic coating
  • new exhaust ( performance shop in Toronto recommended Hellcat exhaust swap ?)
  • Barton short shift
-sway bars

I don’t go to the track. I realized there is lots of great mod threads here, so I will immerse myself in them . If anyone has any thoughts on my mod considerations I would appreciate any feedback.

awesome site, thanks for having me.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,728 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Dave ;) These guys will help you spend your money!

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,728 Posts
Welcome from the Bay Area Chris ;) Looks great (y)

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
1,259 Posts
Pretty much cosmetic. Tinted windows and marker lights and rear reflectors, black vinyl overlays on the grill Challenger badge and the rear Dodge letters,did a Hellcat lower air box mod with AEM dry filter, DIP screen,Carbon fiber grill inserts,Billet washer fluid cap and radiator cap cover, Hellcat ABS cover, black overflow tank cover,painted red battery post plastic cover black,black lug nuts, black steering wheel trim , Challenger script badge on steering wheel in place of Dodge badge, covered visor airbag stickers with black felt. OEM bright gas,brake,emerg. brake and dead pedals, OEM bright door sill plates, OEM matte black fuel filler door.That's it........so far. :giggle:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Pretty much cosmetic. Tinted windows and marker lights and rear reflectors, black vinyl overlays on the grill Challenger badge and the rear Dodge letters,did a Hellcat lower air box mod with AEM dry filter, DIP screen,Carbon fiber grill inserts,Billet washer fluid cap and radiator cap cover, Hellcat ABS cover, black overflow tank cover,painted red battery post plastic cover black,black lug nuts, black steering wheel trim , Challenger script badge on steering wheel in place of Dodge badge, covered visor airbag stickers with black felt. OEM bright gas,brake,emerg. brake and dead pedals, OEM bright door sill plates, OEM matte black fuel filler door.That's it........so far. :giggle:
Wow lol. That's a lot. I was thinking of getting my windows tinted but I'm not sure how that would look with her color. Also, a part of my feels like with the interior being white/blue leather that it should be visible to the onlooker but....

·
Registered
16 srt
3 Posts
Been a long time, but the gearhead formally known as mongoose has returned. I couldn't resist the siren song of the Hemi any longer. Found a lovely 16 pitch black SRT8 at a price I couldn't refuse and so I'm back

5521 - 5540 of 5601 Posts