Dodge Challenger Forum banner

5541 - 5560 of 5601 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
1,256 Posts
Wow lol. That's a lot. I was thinking of getting my windows tinted but I'm not sure how that would look with her color. Also, a part of my feels like with the interior being white/blue leather that it should be visible to the onlooker but....
I personally like tinted windows but that is a personal choice. Mine is all black and pretty much murdered out so it's a different situation than yours. If you like the windows as is that's great and if you want tint that's great too. With your color and interior color it really does look pretty nice though. Not too many Challengers with that interior. :giggle:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,728 Posts
Been a long time, but the gearhead formally known as mongoose has returned. I couldn't resist the siren song of the Hemi any longer. Found a lovely 16 pitch black SRT8 at a price I couldn't refuse and so I'm back
Welcome back to Challengertalk ;)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,728 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,728 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Congrats!

A Guy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, my name is Jordan Fox. I'm on here to learn more about my favorite car ever, the Challenger. I bought my 2009 Challenger SE (sadly a six cylinder) as my first car back in May of last year and I am very happy with my purchase though it sucks to wait for my license. The previous owners done several mods to the car like a more efficient cold air intake and new exhaust (have't got to look under the car yet). Other than that I haven't done anything but I would like to learn how to work on my own car!! Glad I found this forum.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,728 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Jordan ;) Never apologize for the V6...it's a Challenger! Waiting for first license?

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
1,256 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey Jordon. Don't every feel sad for having a V6. I am loving my black V6 Challenger more and more each day. :giggle:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yup, waiting on the license A Guy, counting the months to be specific. And counting the years until I can by my dream car. A 1970 big block Challenger (really, any kind will do. Haha)!!!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,728 Posts
I remember my first license. Borrowed Dads car to just drive somewhere by myself, lol.

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,728 Posts

Could be if they want it gone. Use the accident and recall as you can. Good luck, in pictures it looks nice

A Guy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all,

My names Quentin and I'm from Atlanta, Georgia. Just got a 2019 SXT about 6 months ago and I'm really enjoying it. Now that I've started my full time job I'm ready to start modifying her a little bit. Only thing I've done is replace the left drivers window after somebody smashed and broke into it. You guys have been very helpful already! Looking forward to being active around here.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,728 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk Quentin ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,
I purchased my first Challenger on 03-06-20... exactly 2 years to the day of buying my first Charger. I really liked my 2018 Daytona and won two first place and a Best of Show with it.... but, the more retro Challenger has always been in my eye what with me growing up in the 60 and 70s... and then, last Thursday while killing time waiting on the air bag recall to be done on my Mom's Tundra at Toyota, I walked next door into my Dodge dealer's showroom and there sit a black on black 2020 Shaker... the next day I worked out a deal and traded my Mango Daytona in with only 7,372 miles on her... and even though I'm still having a bit of buyers remorse, the Challenger is quickly soothing my feelings... and, as a bonus surprise to me, while looking in the spare tire compartment, I found a box with bright pedals inside (not listed on the Monroney sticker) ... so I sported up the inside a bit more !
I really liked my Mango orange Daytona...but this Satin Black on Gloss Black Shaker is a pretty wicked looking machine !

5541 - 5560 of 5601 Posts