Dodge Challenger Forum banner

5561 - 5580 of 5601 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,728 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Black on Black you say? Well, we need pictures of that!

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
1,259 Posts
Hi all,

My names Quentin and I'm from Atlanta, Georgia. Just got a 2019 SXT about 6 months ago and I'm really enjoying it. Now that I've started my full time job I'm ready to start modifying her a little bit. Only thing I've done is replace the left drivers window after somebody smashed and broke into it. You guys have been very helpful already! Looking forward to being active around here.
Welcome from New Jersey Quentin. (y)

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
1,259 Posts
Hello,
I purchased my first Challenger on 03-06-20... exactly 2 years to the day of buying my first Charger. I really liked my 2018 Daytona and won two first place and a Best of Show with it.... but, the more retro Challenger has always been in my eye what with me growing up in the 60 and 70s... and then, last Thursday while killing time waiting on the air bag recall to be done on my Mom's Tundra at Toyota, I walked next door into my Dodge dealer's showroom and there sit a black on black 2020 Shaker... the next day I worked out a deal and traded my Mango Daytona in with only 7,372 miles on her... and even though I'm still having a bit of buyers remorse, the Challenger is quickly soothing my feelings... and, as a bonus surprise to me, while looking in the spare tire compartment, I found a box with bright pedals inside (not listed on the Monroney sticker) ... so I sported up the inside a bit more !
I really liked my Mango orange Daytona...but this Satin Black on Gloss Black Shaker is a pretty wicked looking machine !
Welcome from New Jersey. She is a beauty! (y)

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Scat Pack
4 Posts
Hey. Finally got my dream car. 2020 Scat Pack in black with that awesome shaker. Red seats and brake calipers for a nice accent, looks mean as hell, drives even better. Never had a dodge before but always wanted one, so I’m excited to start the journey.

·
Registered
2020 Widebody Scat
1 Posts
Picked up my 2020 Octane Red widebody Scat 3 days ago from the showroom floor to join her older sister (2015 HardRock Rubicon). Best of both worlds now!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey. Finally got my dream car. 2020 Scat Pack in black with that awesome shaker. Red seats and brake calipers for a nice accent, looks mean as hell, drives even better. Never had a dodge before but always wanted one, so I’m excited to start the journey.
View attachment 989113
That is one fine looking automobile. One of the things I have in mind for my 2012 is to put a functional Shaker hood on it. Some day. Sigh...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Proud owners of 2 Challengers!! 2012 RT Plus and a 2014 Challenger RT Classic. We live in Southeastern Ohio and will have these babys on the road as much as possible!! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of the forum!!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,728 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Two beauties

A Guy

5561 - 5580 of 5601 Posts