Dodge Challenger Forum banner

5681 - 5700 of 5702 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone, I`m CRNMOPAR I`m a long time
MOPAR lover and I just recently purchased my first Challenger. I`m looking forward to learning as much as possible about this new toy. It`s a 2015 R/T and I`m having a blast with it.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,010 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
tks guys,
its been so boring with that virus thing,
were staying home for 3 weeks!!! i had to find me something or somebody to chat with
I've been stuck at home for 3 months -- waiting 3 weeks on an R/T that's been sitting in a lot for a week. Everyone at the dealership is "working from home"... the joys of overseas living.

Good luck with the great looking ride!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I've been stuck at home for 3 months -- waiting 3 weeks on an R/T that's been sitting in a lot for a week. Everyone at the dealership is "working from home"... the joys of overseas living.

Good luck with the great looking ride!
Wow. I've owned my car for 3 months & have put 6k miles on it & it's not even my daily.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger SCATPACK
5 Posts
hello! Im new to the mopar scene. I just leased my first Challenger its a 2020 RT scat pack! iv always been a fan of the challenger.. back in 2012 I got into a car accident (no one was hurt) my work truck needed to stay in the shop for a few days and my insurance payed for my rental car. at the rental agency I was supposed to get some chevy type sedan but they had none on the lot so they offered me a white challenger which I did not hesitate to take lol. up until that point I never driven a challenger I had it a total of 4 days! I drove the hell out of it! I had so much fun and it was the v6 model but it was way faster then any car I have ever driven. 8 years later I finally have the money (and credit score!) to get approved for a great deal so I went with the 2020 scat pack! my goal is after 3 years trade it in for a hellcat and lease to buy.

anyway sorry for the long introduction I'm just excited to finally own a challenger its been a long time goal of mine and now im geeking out lol

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,010 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk all ;) Congrats on your Challengers :)

A Guy

5681 - 5700 of 5702 Posts