Dodge Challenger Forum banner

5721 - 5740 of 5833 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Challenger R/T Classic w/6spd manual
11 Posts
Hi I'm Dave, I just got a 2014 Challenger R/T Classic. I'm hoping to find some info on the differences between the R/T and SRT (besides the very obvious 0.7L displacement difference). If you could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello all,
My name is Hans. I just purchased a slightly used 2017 Challenger 392 RT Scat Pack. It is the 8 speed automatic version, this thing is a beast. Looking forward for tips from other owners on performance upgrades. (not that it needs much of anything)
Cheers

__

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk guys ;)

A Guy

Reactions: hansman

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
I already have it, a 2014 R/T Classic.
Hello Dave, I'll try and lay out some of the differences:

SRT 220 Amp Alternator compared to 160 Amp
SRT all had Limited Slip Differential (Anti-Spin) R/T Classic available depending on transmission and package
SRT 180 MPH Speedometer compared to 160
SRT Engine Oil Cooler
SRT Heated Steering Wheel
SRT Adaptive Damping
SRT 20x9" Wheels R/T Classic 20x8" Wheels
SRT Painted Brake Calipers

Many more possible differences based on packages/options, but these are the major base differences. You can get your Window Sticker and Build Sheet here:

Put your full VIN# in the spaces

A guy

·
Registered
2017 T/A 392 TR-6060 w/Dynamics Pkg, Barton Shifter, Speedlogix Skip Shift Eliminator
5 Posts
Hello Dave, I'll try and lay out some of the differences:

SRT 220 Amp Alternator compared to 160 Amp
SRT all had Limited Slip Differential (Anti-Spin) R/T Classic available depending on transmission and package
SRT 180 MPH Speedometer compared to 160
SRT Engine Oil Cooler
SRT Heated Steering Wheel
SRT Adaptive Damping
SRT 20x9" Wheels R/T Classic 20x8" Wheels
SRT Painted Brake Calipers

Many more possible differences based on packages/options, but these are the major base differences. You can get your Window Sticker and Build Sheet here:

Put your full VIN# in the spaces

A guy
Thank you for posting that VIN decoder - I bought my T/A used, and it did not include any of that info of course. Helpful info!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey New Here! Husband has a 2015 RT Challenger in Phantom Black, just ordered my 2020 GT AWD in Hellraisin on 6/3/20, got my VIN today and hoping for quick delivery! Excited to have my dream car, in my dream color

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
Welcome all new members. You have a Challenger, or one in your future, you've already won! :)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,218 Posts
Hey everyone! I just bought my first scatpack a couple weeks ago. Super excited to finally be apart of MOPAR! Here is a pic of my 2020
But.........you chopped off the front of the car!

Welcome to the forum....

5721 - 5740 of 5833 Posts