Dodge Challenger Forum banner

5741 - 5760 of 5833 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Beautiful car!

A Guy

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Scat Pact, Black, 18% Tint, Sunroof, Lots of Fun!
2 Posts
Picked up my Scat Pack over Memorial Day Weekend. I absolutely love the car, the sound, the looks I get when driving down the street. Being 6’-7”, only wish the car I found didn’t have a sunroof as that would have freed up a little more headroom, but it works! Beggars can’t be choosers as inventory levels for these things are thin. Didn’t need any extras, was just looking for the power!

4EFB6F93-2FEE-4BE3-B1E0-71663CD043EC.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2019 T/A 392
2 Posts
Greetings from Cincinnati, Ohio. My son and I flew to Dulles International to pick up a 2019 T/A 392 in destroyer gray just last Saturday and then immediately put 450+ miles on it driving it home. It was a surprisingly fun and competent car on the back roads of West Virginia and southern Ohio. The Brembo brakes in the Dynamics Package are no joke - the car stops as fast as it accelerates. As much as I wanted a manual transmission, the fuel economy on the small stretches of freeway we traveled made the automatic completely worth the loss of a clutch pedal.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Nice father/son bonding trip AND a Challenger? Win/Win (y)

A Guy

Reactions: Econguy

·
Registered
350 Posts
Greetings from Cincinnati, Ohio. My son and I flew to Dulles International to pick up a 2019 T/A 392 in destroyer gray just last Saturday and then immediately put 450+ miles on it driving it home. It was a surprisingly fun and competent car on the back roads of West Virginia and southern Ohio. The Brembo brakes in the Dynamics Package are no joke - the car stops as fast as it accelerates. As much as I wanted a manual transmission, the fuel economy on the small stretches of freeway we traveled made the automatic completely worth the loss of a clutch pedal.
View attachment 995812
Very nice car man. Congratulations from southern Ohio. Are u going to take her to mopar nationals this year?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 T/A 392
2 Posts
Very nice car man. Congratulations from southern Ohio. Are u going to take her to mopar nationals this year?
Thanks. I will have to check the calendar, but the location is at least a reasonable drive. We drove from Kent, Ohio to a car meet in Colorado Springs, CO one year, so road trips don't bother us.

Our trip home took us from Parkersburg, WV to Athens, OH to Chillicothe, Washington Court House, and then home which is 20 miles north of Cincinnati. Did we get close to your stomping grounds?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Thanks. I will have to check the calendar, but the location is at least a reasonable drive. We drove from Kent, Ohio to a car meet in Colorado Springs, CO one year, so road trips don't bother us.

Our trip home took us from Parkersburg, WV to Athens, OH to Chillicothe, Washington Court House, and then home which is 20 miles north of Cincinnati. Did we get close to your stomping grounds?
Lol pretty close. That's pretty awesome. I did the same with my son & brother to get mine. We went to Maryland then made a weekend of it in D.C. lol. It was really great. Its bad that even after paying for everything that weekend I still saved money over buying from a dealer in Ohio, west Virginia & Kentucky. Lol plus we had a ball. Like in Proctoreville, ohio so it's almost at the most southern tip of Ohio.

I was thinking about putting my car in to mopar nationals but I don't think I am. It will still be a nice trip. I hope to see some people there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Post pictures when it arrives :)

A Guy

5741 - 5760 of 5833 Posts