Dodge Challenger Forum banner

5761 - 5780 of 5833 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Post pictures when it arrives :)

A Guy
Congratulations. Sounds like fun.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Congratulations. Sounds like fun.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Thank you, I’ll definitely be posting pictures as soon as she arrives! I’ve never really driven anything except Honda’s since I got my license. Patience ain’t coming easy since the production notification from my dealer!

·
Registered
1 Posts
First off I would like to say welcome to all of our new members. Also, if you are a new member please be sure to post here and introduce yourself. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators. Also, please be sure to read Dodge Challenger News Thanks for joining our forum, and please enjoy.
Hello, FNG here,
I hope to learn a few things from you experts and see you thoughts. I have a 2019 GT, I know nothing special but I love the style and the looks I get. My first question is what do you think of the rear seat delete kit? I don't want to do it for performance, but to complete without question that it is a two seater!
Thanks much,
Torred GT

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Badge from another forum

A Guy :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
in.

No stranger to Mopars or forums. Started in Chrysler FMJ platforms then spent 15 years in TurboDodges. Chrysler tech family & friends.

Ordered an F8 392 Shaker with the Tremec. My dream car. Cannot wait to see and hear it... then probably get bored and make it do things it wasn't designed for.

Also still have these toys to show for all of it...

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
1,863 Posts
in.

No stranger to Mopars or forums. Started in Chrysler FMJ platforms then spent 15 years in TurboDodges. Chrysler tech family & friends.

Ordered an F8 392 Shaker with the Tremec. My dream car. Cannot wait to see and hear it... then probably get bored and make it do things it wasn't designed for.
Welcome from New Jersey. Can't wait to see some pics when you get it.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;)

A Guy

2020 Challenger GT - Pitch Black w/Blacktop package
15 Posts
Happy Thursday everyone! 👋 Challenger new guy here. Just snagged (yesterday!) a 2020 GT in Black with a decent feature set (including the blacktop package). Very enthusiastic about it so far. The girlfriend is teasing me that I'm obsessed now! Got an appointment with a ceramic coating veteran in about a week so I can keep her looking pretty. Might be looking for some feedback or advice down the road as I'm a bit novice.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) No worries, black car is easy :cool:

A Guy

·
Registered
2020 Challenger R/T SP Widebody 50th Ann. Edition in Frostbite
6 Posts
Hello everyone. After 2 years of research, shopping, surviving downsizing at work and recently a viral pandemic... I found and was able to snag what is as close to my dream car as I think I'll ever get. The dealer I dealt with did the whole "buy from home" thing, which was strange to say the least. Luckily I had test driven every package combination out there and knew exactly what I was looking for.

I took delivery last week of my fresh-off-the-inside-showroom 2020 Challenger R/T Scat Pack Widebody 50th Anniversary Edition and have been absolutely blown away from the first time I sat in it. I've been shopping and buying things for it since.

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,218 Posts
Are you running a Garmin 55 @N7omad ?

Frostbite in summer......nice!

Reactions: N7omad

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey. Beautiful ride. (y)
Thanks vpzyck! Not ashamed to admit that I've spent too much time just looking at it in awe lol

Are you running a Garmin 55 @N7omad ?

Frostbite in summer......nice!
Thanks GSBrockman, I was originally going to go with Octane Red, but the Frostbite just grabbed me in person when I saw the first one on the lot. I'm not running a Garmin unfortunately, it's just a KDLINKS X1 that I've had hanging around from a previous install. It's nothing special and definitely something I'll be looking to upgrade out of soon. I've actually looked at the Garmin 55 as one of the possibilities.

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,218 Posts
I'm not running a Garmin unfortunately, it's just a KDLINKS X1 that I've had hanging around from a previous install. It's nothing special and definitely something I'll be looking to upgrade out of soon. I've actually looked at the Garmin 55 as one of the possibilities.
I run commercially, and keep a Garmin 55 in my 2018 RAM 4500. The voice commands are great, and when setup in HD, really produces some great video. Here’s a link to my youtube channel with a few videos I’ve saved....

One of my favorites below:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,040 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Looks great (y)

A Guy

·
Registered
6 Posts
@GSBrockman That's a great recommendation, thanks much!

Thanks A Guy!

·
Registered
2017 Challenger Scat Pack
2 Posts
Sup fellas, New member as well.

I'll try to make it short. Been drooling over this car since it came out in 2008; Couldn't afford it then. Fast forward 10+ years later, and what may seem crazy to most made all the sense in the world to me. I traded my Tesla model 3 for a Challenger Scat Pack, 6 speed manual. The scat is used but I find myself enjoying this ride more than my previous. The people at the dealer were looking at me funny but I didn't care - I should've bought this car in the first place! I'm glad I came to my senses and got the car I've always wanted.

Thank you for all the posts and priceless insight in this forum. Looking forward to many more smiles to the gallon.

Cheers!!

·
Registered
2018 Pitch Black SXT
1,863 Posts
Sup fellas, New member as well.

I'll try to make it short. Been drooling over this car since it came out in 2008; Couldn't afford it then. Fast forward 10+ years later, and what may seem crazy to most made all the sense in the world to me. I traded my Tesla model 3 for a Challenger Scat Pack, 6 speed manual. The scat is used but I find myself enjoying this ride more than my previous. The people at the dealer were looking at me funny but I didn't care - I should've bought this car in the first place! I'm glad I came to my senses and got the car I've always wanted.

Thank you for all the posts and priceless insight in this forum. Looking forward to many more smiles to the gallon.

Cheers!!
Welcome from New Jersey. (y) Got any pics?

5761 - 5780 of 5833 Posts