Dodge Challenger Forum banner

5821 - 5840 of 5878 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
OK thx a lot(y) I am going to send him a pm. The chally stands one week in my garage now. I'm searching all over the world for a stock but I think it doesn't work and I have to upgrade it to an aftermarket solution. ;) thx for the nice admission here in your community. For me it is like going to school again. Maybe my English will be better soon:ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,585 Posts
Your English is fine, better than my...well, any other language (y)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,585 Posts
I know a few, lol...Hogans Heros (sorry)

A Guy

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,585 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sometimes translations are very weird:LOL: I like this kind of humor. It is the darkest part of German history but I think this kind of humor is a good way to forget about it. I am 29 years old and my biggest wish is to travel to the USA because I like the way of life.

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,315 Posts
I am 29 years old and my biggest wish is to travel to the USA because I like the way of life.
Normally.....I’d agree with you, but since mid-March this year, everything here in the USA has kinda gone directly to HELLLLLLL in a hand basket. At least we can “self quarantine“ in our Challengers and rip and roar.....

Had a really close friend / school mate back around 1982 that joined the Army. He was in Frankfurt for a while, and he talked about how nice it was there.

I, too, am somewhat of a Hogan‘s Heroes fan. Schultz always gave me plenty of good laughs.....

Welcome to Challenger Talk.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This ****ing corona virus is really horrible.

Yes Germany is very nice. The politics are very human and you don't have any problems when you are unemployed. The health system works really great...buuuut the mentality of the people is strange. Greta had a lot influence to our people. When you drive a V8 it is possible that some kids spit on your window. ...

·
Registered
438 Posts
This ****ing corona virus is really horrible.

Yes Germany is very nice. The politics are very human and you don't have any problems when you are unemployed. The health system works really great...buuuut the mentality of the people is strange. Greta had a lot influence to our people. When you drive a V8 it is possible that some kids spit on your window. ...
Wow that's horrible. That would be the moment in time where a kid would get what his parents should have done & I don't even have to do that to my son. He knows that is wrong. Man in the US assault is 3 night & $35... just saying. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
That's the point. The education is terrible. It's a kind of anti authoritarian education. I try to teach my kids to have respect to everyone. This is the only resistance against this system. In Germany gas is the devil himself, but I will drive my mopars till the end :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
438 Posts
That's the point. The education is terrible. It's a kind of anti authoritarian education. I try to teach my kids to have respect to everyone. This is the only resistance against this system. In Germany gas is the devil himself, but I will drive my mopars till the end
Thay pretty wild. I didn't know that ha.

Yes mopar no other

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,315 Posts
Reactions: RocketRob99

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,585 Posts
On the Windows forums I belong to, we have a set of unwritten rules, one was After page 3, every thread goes of topic...

A Guy

5821 - 5840 of 5878 Posts