Dodge Challenger Forum banner

5841 - 5860 of 5878 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Challenger SXT Plus
9 Posts
Hello, everyone! I would like to introduce myself, as I am new to the forum. I wish I had done this back in May when I bought my vehicle (I bought a 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus in that beautiful Octane Red color), as I have already done several modifications to it, and it would have been nice to share with you all. Moving forward, I will be a very active user on here. Also, if anyone has any questions regarding window tint, paint protection film, or ceramic coatings, feel free to ask me! I am an installer in a shop up here in beautiful Washington State. Full disclosure I also have a 2013 Dodge Charger R/T that I have done some work on, so if anyone with hat era Charger has any questions with some issues, I may be able to help. Looking forward to getting engaged with the community here!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,585 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,585 Posts
Hello, everyone! I would like to introduce myself, as I am new to the forum. I wish I had done this back in May when I bought my vehicle (I bought a 2018 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus in that beautiful Octane Red color), as I have already done several modifications to it, and it would have been nice to share with you all. Moving forward, I will be a very active user on here. Also, if anyone has any questions regarding window tint, paint protection film, or ceramic coatings, feel free to ask me! I am an installer in a shop up here in beautiful Washington State. Full disclosure I also have a 2013 Dodge Charger R/T that I have done some work on, so if anyone with hat era Charger has any questions with some issues, I may be able to help. Looking forward to getting engaged with the community here!
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Feel free to show off what you've done so far to "catch up" :)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,315 Posts
Sorry. Can. Somebody tell me what ADHD mean? :eek:

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,585 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Good looking ride, congrats and welcome to the forum from Indiana.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,585 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger T/A 392
4 Posts
Hello All,

I’m a long time Mopar fan and first time Scat Pack owner. The new ride is a 2019 Challenger T/A 392 in Go Mango.

I previously had a 2014 Challenger R/T Blacktop in Billet Metallic Silver, but for some reason felt it wasn’t as special a car at the time to join this forum....but I peeked.

I worked 10 years restoring classics 1900-1971, many Mopars. This is when I fell in love with the original Mopar E-Bodies. I always wanted either a ‘71 Hemi ‘Cuda convertible in Plum Crazy or a ‘71 Challenger T/A 340 6 Pack in any high impact color.

I finally feel I have a car worthy and in most ways superior to those rides... hence living the dream 😃

Looking forward to getting to know the community and provide any knowledge about the old cars I have.

Cheers folks!

Pics of yet to be named T/A

F9C98818-AC93-4CD1-9DC4-8585AB88B640.png
2FB2B51B-03AD-4142-8EAC-37B9F72061E7.png

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,585 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Your other car was worthy, lol. This new one looks great (y)

A Guy

·
Registered
438 Posts
Hello All,

I’m a long time Mopar fan and first time Scat Pack owner. The new ride is a 2019 Challenger T/A 392 in Go Mango.

I previously had a 2014 Challenger R/T Blacktop in Billet Metallic Silver, but for some reason felt it wasn’t as special a car at the time to join this forum....but I peeked.

I worked 10 years restoring classics 1900-1971, many Mopars. This is when I fell in love with the original Mopar E-Bodies. I always wanted either a ‘71 Hemi ‘Cuda convertible in Plum Crazy or a ‘71 Challenger T/A 340 6 Pack in any high impact color.

I finally feel I have a car worthy and in most ways superior to those rides... hence living the dream

Looking forward to getting to know the community and provide any knowledge about the old cars I have.

Cheers folks!

Pics of yet to be named T/A

View attachment 999514 View attachment 999516
Congratulations & welcome. I almost picked up a T/A b4 I got my car, the only reasons it didn't go home with me was it was an automatic & it had a sun roof. Not my cup of tea. Gorgeous car & the other was probably quite a looker as well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

5841 - 5860 of 5878 Posts