Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 5387 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
They are ready to order the 09 SRT, RT and SE. Pricing is in the system for all 3 now. They want MSRP for RT and SE even with associate pricing and I didn't even ask about SRT8.
On Monday I'll be going through my company's program to see if I can get our associate price number and call the other dealers in the area.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Been here for few posts.
My car info is in my sig, but expect to see the HP/TQ numbers change soon after my recent change from the GSM CAI to the C&L CAI + Predator custom "CMR Tune" on the street and then dyno for fine tuning.
C&L is just in and custom Street/Dyno CMR tune if coming up on June 17th.
Here is my ride.:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hi everyone, We are Tony & Eileen and we ordered a white RT last Monday. It's going to look real good next to our 71 Challenger convertible which has a 472 Hemi.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Hi everyone, We are Tony & Eileen and we ordered a white RT last Monday. It's going to look real good next to our 71 Challenger convertible which has a 472 Hemi.
Nice congrats!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Guys

My name is klaus and i am a mod in the largest German Dodge Forum: Dodge-Forum :: Index . I m owner on a 2500 Dodge Ram an now i need a new passenger car.

- of course a Dodge Challenger SRT 8 or a Charger SRT 8 and i need now many information from real Challenger Fans

Best regards klaus

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Hello Guys

My name is klaus and i am a mod in the largest German Dodge Forum: Dodge-Forum :: Index . I m owner on a 2500 Dodge Ram an now i need a new passenger car.

- of course a Dodge Challenger SRT 8 or a Charger SRT 8 and i need now many information from real Challenger Fans

Best regards klaus
Hi Klaus,
Are you still in germany? I spent 17 years there.. I just got a Challenger this week..You have to get one.. Then you can kill on the Autobahn!

Tschüss,
Ed

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome Todd,

I was just in Dodge of Bellevue yesterday!
How cool. That is where I got my Jeep and it was 5k over MSRP and they wouldn't budge to bring it down. I always wondered what 5k would taste like. It wouldn't surprise me if they go 10k over MSRP for the Challenger SRT8.

Best of luck on your purchase.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey all. Should be getting the VIN on my 09 SRT 8 in Hemi Orange. The opportunity came up to get this, and my wife, remembering how much fun we had in my 86 Grand National, said go for it. I usually lease (CLK 550 Cab and QX56), but this one I am going to buy as a keeper.

It is really great to see the particpation on this board. I hope to be able to contribute as time goes on. I am told that my '09 is scheduled for the first week or two of the run, so I should have it by August! Can't wait.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi, I`m Jim from Clovis, New Mexico. Got a `09 SRT8 on order from Fred Garza at Fiesta Dodge. Now the waiting, but the anticipation is part of the fun!

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Hello, my name is Jay

I have owned Mopars since the early seventies. I have four now, a 1973 Dodge Challenger 340, 2005 Dodge Daytona Ram, 2003 PT Cruiser GT and a 2003 PT Dream Cruiser.

I am waiting for the 2009's because I do not want another automatic (My only manuals now are the two PT's).

I am also waiting to get a better color choice and pricing on the SRT model. I have enjoyed this site for some time, and now hope to contribute once in while.

Here are some pics of my vehicles:

·
Banned
7,359 Posts
Welcome all to this forum please have fun and if you need anything this forum is full of people willing to be a help...
There is so much info its unreal!

Keep on keepin on!

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
hi all, name is Dean and I have been into Mopars for a while now. Currently own a 72 Challenger, 440, 727TF...still a work in progress. Also have an 04 Ram Hemi of course and 99 Chrysler 300M. I've never heard of this site and found it through other links to get me here so glad i found it! I'm in the Army and will be retiring soon after this deployment and plan on getting an 09 RT...but thinking maybe SRT..haven't decided yet. So hope to get some good conversations here and info of course these forums seem to be well informed.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello folks, my name is also Dean...no relation : )

Just had #450 roll off the carrier here, one lucky customer is gonna be quite happy. The pictures of this car do it no justice. 09 Gonna be ordered soon.

:woot:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't post much but everyone here is so into this car I just had to. I don't know a lot about cars in general but I love the way the new Challengers look, so I'm looking into getting one, this looks like a great place for information, thanks to all the members. Thanks!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hello, my name is mark.i have posted a few and i am amazed at the level of enthusiasm and good natureness of the folks on this site.this is the main reason i joined in, also the good information shared. I have an 09 black srt8 6-speed orderd. and like everyone else cannot wait!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings to all. New guy checking in.

Been seeing a lot of the new Challenger around in the press, adverts, even video games (the concept for the Challenger and the Camaro are in the Xbox 360 racing game "Grid").

Thought I'd check out the new car and came across this site. Well done site, lots of information, active forums with folks having interesting and relevant discussions, and so far as I've seen, the only place that has contacts with a couple of dealers that you can order a new Challenger from without getting the abuse and price gouging by the local dealerships.

I have a 2004 Dale Earnhardt Jr. Edition Monte Carlo SS Supercharged. The new Challenger looks very nice (not easy for a GM guy to say). GM decided to axe the Monte last year (nice going, GM--had you made the Monte rear wheel drive, gave it a stick, and not wait until the final year to drop a V8 in the dang thing, you wouldn't have seen Monte sales plummet!) so, I'm a guy without a (future) car to look forward to.

The Challenger has caught my eye. It has a very clean, muscular look without looking too plain. I may be in a position to buy one next year, not sure yet. So for now I'm going hang out and follow the Challenger's progress.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm Chris and am getting my 08'Challenger this week. I have been a Mopar fan for many years and my Father before me. My first car was a 73'Charger with a 440 magnum/slapstick auto and hope some of those fuzzy feelings come back when I get my chally. I currently drive a 05'Durango Hemi Limited and I love it overall. I also have a 68' Coronet that I would love to fix up one day and would probably be working on it now had the Challenger not been coming out. I'm in North Carolina and am looking forward to hearing from other Mopar fans.

41 - 60 of 5387 Posts