Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
945 Posts
NOPE LOL. Just wanted something different. And it was not easy to find one with that color scheme.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
LOL, with the white challenger and the orange seats. I penciled you as a Longhorns fan immediately, whoops.

You're right it's different from the red ones. Well done.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations!!! Welcome to the forum too. Thanks for posting pictures, our kind of guy! What mods if any are you thinking. If I were you....................for sure a catch can and possibly a tail band. But I'm a sucker for tail bands.
Keep them guessing. Regardless, best of luck!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,871 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Welcome from MN. Nice ride, love the orange leather...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congratulations!!! Welcome to the forum too. Thanks for posting pictures, our kind of guy! What mods if any are you thinking. If I were you....................for sure a catch can and possibly a tail band. But I'm a sucker for tail bands.
Keep them guessing. Regardless, best of luck!
Catch can for sure and some dress up in the engine compartment to make it mine. Then we will see what's next lol. I have never been known to leave anything alone.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
bought my low miles(3K miles) 2016 Hellcat last weekend and will be picking it up this Saturday. Had a 2012 300 SRT8 which I absolutely loved, but was hypnotized by that damn supercharger wine on the Hellcat's and finally gave in. Sold the 300 private and waited for the right deal. Pretty stoked. I hesitated on the Redline red. Wasn't sure if I was going to buy the car regardless of the good price we worked out if the color didn't agree me. Man was I wrong. I've read many threads that have stated you can't really appreciate Redline Red in photos. You really need to be standing in front of it and I agree. The metal flake in the paint up close make this look like a show car. At any rate, I've always loved the look of the Challenger, and pretty exited about now owning a Hellcat. So a new Hellcat for me, and a new Ragdoll kitty cat for my wife and daughter :) . Everybody's happy :)

R.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
bought my low miles(3K miles) 2016 Hellcat last weekend and will be picking it up this Saturday. Had a 2012 300 SRT8 which I absolutely loved, but was hypnotized by that damn supercharger wine on the Hellcat's and finally gave in. Sold the 300 private and waited for the right deal. Pretty stoked. I hesitated on the Redline red. Wasn't sure if I was going to buy the car regardless of the good price we worked out if the color didn't agree me. Man was I wrong. I've read many threads that have stated you can't really appreciate Redline Red in photos. You really need to be standing in front of it and I agree. The metal flake in the paint up close make this look like a show car. At any rate, I've always loved the look of the Challenger, and pretty exited about now owning a Hellcat. So a new Hellcat for me, and a new Ragdoll kitty cat for my wife and daughter :) . Everybody's happy :)

R.

Seems all fair and square to me! Congratulations on the Hellcat. Yes the whine........

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,871 Posts

R.
Congratulations ;) Nice trade!

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,222 Posts
Great looking car, welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts