Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi. My name is Rod and I am the happy owner of a 2010 R/T Classic, B-5 Blue. I've been reading the forum for quite some time and finally decided to join. I have learned alot from reading the informative comments on this forum and would like to thank the members for that.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Rod, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT Rod :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I appreciate the warm welcome and look forward to contributing in whatever way I can. Before I discovered this forum I knew very little about Challengers but have since benefitted a great deal from what I have learned here. Thanks to all.
I go back a ways to an era that I consider the golden age of the muscle car (late 60's early 70's). When Dodge came out with the new Challenger it was like a dream come true for me. This is a car that an owner can really have a love affair with, and as far as mods are concerned "forgetaboutit".

·
Super Moderator
13,974 Posts
Welcome, Rod, to the biggest and best Challenger forum on the web- with 18,741 members and growing. While registration is free, you will find this forum to be very expensive because of all the great ideas you will get to mod your Challenger R/T!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! B5 blue looks sharp... : )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts