Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congratulations on the SRT8! Wow, what a great color!!! haha. (mine's billet too!) Welcome to the forum, very happy to have you! How bout some more details on the ride. How long have you had it, how'd it happen.... any mods?

What's a PC D1X, supercharger? Ah, so many choices..... Good luck, let us know. Oh, I'd like to see some more pics if possible. Good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks and of course I have more pics. So I’ve had it since 2013 when I came back from deployment to Afghanistan. Only thing done is the resonator delete so far. So PC is ProCharger D1 is the series .. so if I go that route I’ll be buying an inertia cam to go along with it as well as forged inertials at a later date.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Hey thanks and of course I have more pics. So I’ve had it since 2013 when I came back from deployment to Afghanistan. Only thing done is the resonator delete so far. So PC is ProCharger D1 is the series .. so if I go that route I’ll be buying an inertia cam to go along with it as well as forged inertials at a later date.
Thanks for the pic and especially your service!!! Duh on the PC.... Good luck and let us know what you do.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,639 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Thanks for your service!

A Guy

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Welcome from Maryland!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,025 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·