Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Mobile Application

Hi everyone,

We have completed the testing of our mobile application, and it is now available for purchase in the iTunes store.

When searching for the app, you have look up "AutoGuide". Once you have found and downloaded it, you will be able to go through our list of sites and choose this one.

You can also click on this link to download it to your iPhone/iTunes directly:
AutoGuide.Com for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

The app is designed to work exclusively with the AutoGuide network, so if you happen to frequent several of our forums, it will work on those as well, and you can easily jump between them. We do have plans to also release a free version of the app in the future supported by mobile advertising.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Awesome! I'll download it later.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Downloaded, works great

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
....can't wait for the Droid app.

·
Premium Member
257 Posts
Cool! An iPad version will be even better!

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I'll wait for the free version. I already can get here from my Iphone. Im not going to buy an app to get on a free site

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I'll wait for the free version. I already can get here from my Iphone. Im not going to buy an app to get on a free site
I can as well from my Droid but an app would be nice.

·
Banned
557 Posts
Interested in a Droid app as well.

And I will echo either a low cost or free as I can also access the site via my phone browser. My biggest gripe is all the advertising. Of course, that is my gripe with a normal computer too, lol.

·
Registered
67 Posts
$2.99 is pretty steep. i'd expect FREE or at the most $.99. And the reviews don't convince me it's stable.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I agree that the price is a little steep. It's so much better than just browsing the site on the iPhone though. The app is a great app. You can get right on see what's going on. I'd rather pay the money than have a free version with annoying ads. I've wasted more money than this on some really useless apps that get old after the first week. The only real problem is that it crashes once in a while.

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
How about offering it FREE without ads to those of us who paid for a lifetime membership?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts