Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now you can hide the pedal commander interface and connect via bluetooth

The pedal commander is a throttle control device. It doesn't "add" horsepower like a tune will. it allows you to change throttle settings on the fly.
Go from simple throttle for in traffic driving and insane throttle when you want to have spirited driving.
To have the throttle ability in the tuning would require you to have a whole bunch of tunes and you'd
have to go through a 5 minute tune loading process each time you wanted to alter the throttle. The pedal commander
works in real time. If I was to try and say how it works different than the tune, the tune alters the voltages vs you
pressing the gas pedal which greatly helps response. The pedal commander does that as well, but also speeds the signal
which removes the initial pedal delay.

https://www.hemifevertuning.com/category-s/93.htm

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Now you can hide the pedal commander interface and connect via bluetooth

The pedal commander is a throttle control device. It doesn't "add" horsepower like a tune will. it allows you to change throttle settings on the fly.
Go from simple throttle for in traffic driving and insane throttle when you want to have spirited driving.
To have the throttle ability in the tuning would require you to have a whole bunch of tunes and you'd
have to go through a 5 minute tune loading process each time you wanted to alter the throttle. The pedal commander
works in real time. If I was to try and say how it works different than the tune, the tune alters the voltages vs you
pressing the gas pedal which greatly helps response. The pedal commander does that as well, but also speeds the signal
which removes the initial pedal delay.

https://www.hemifevertuning.com/category-s/93.htm
Aw, dang it. That'd be perfect for hiding the control and switching when I want to via phone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts