Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added stripes (hood and hockey sticks) and billet bling. Removed the SRT8 stripes. With the exception of maybe replacing the engine cover (custom painted) I'm done with bling and graphics. Saving everything for the supercharger now.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Looking good!!!! Like the stripe combination.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Very nice!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
very nice. What bracket is used to mount the catch can in that area?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
very nice. What bracket is used to mount the catch can in that area?
If I recall, there was something there already. Or the Moroso came with a bracket. That was a long time ago.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Looks great! Only thing I'd say to do is get the Z-Bracket, trust me...makes emptying the oil soooo much easier, you can modify your braided hoses like I did if you switch with a dremel

·
Registered
412 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
looks slick :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks great! Only thing I'd say to do is get the Z-Bracket, trust me...makes emptying the oil soooo much easier, you can modify your braided hoses like I did if you switch with a dremel
Actually, the Moroso has a drain **** - no unscrewing the bottom!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually, the Moroso has a drain **** - no unscrewing the bottom!
I will say of all the mods I've added, the Predator tuner is first, closely followed by the Aria CAI. That CAI really changed the way that car runs - much better response. The Moroso catch is great too, really cleans out the gunk. Next: Supercharger, probably the Magnacharger. Bling is fine but does little to make the car go faster.

·
Banned
664 Posts
Buy the right magnacharger and you get Bling and go faster.:browsmiley:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Looks awesome! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
134 Posts
The car looks great. Did you do the stripes yourself or did you take it to a decal shop. I want to maybe add additional stripes to my car. Just wanted to know what shop you might of used. Isn't is just wonderful that we don't have to put our cars away for the winter. enjoy

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Looks great! Rims? You will Need tires with that blower.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The car looks great. Did you do the stripes yourself or did you take it to a decal shop. I want to maybe add additional stripes to my car. Just wanted to know what shop you might of used. Isn't is just wonderful that we don't have to put our cars away for the winter. enjoy
It is awesome, I feel for those who live up north. I got it done at a local body shop in Scottsdale, PM me if you want their info.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 17 of 17 Posts