Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So the Christmas mods that include Downforce Solutions Wickerbill and front splitter are complete. Also swapped out the Akrapovic 3" in to 3" out tips to the 3" in to 4.5" out tips. That's the trick guys. They are more expensive but these tips really fill the bumper cutouts nicely. In my opinion they sound better too. I'm not an acoustic engineer and cant explain the dynamics behind it but there is definitely a deeper sound now. Look around at the different vendors on ebay and use the make offer option , I got 10 bucks off the tips doing that. They are coming from China but they are stamped made in Slovokia. The last picture of the Wickerbill has the smaller tips so you can see the difference between them. 4.5's really fill the cutout.

The quality and design of both the front splitter and Wickerbill are top notch. Right now you can only get in touch with those guys on Facebook, but they are supposedly working on a website.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks really good , I also was impressed with the quality and the guy you deal with at downforce solutions, he’s a great dude and products are top notch, now you got me wanting a front splitter but I didn’t wanna go through the hassle of taking off the from bumper ( do you have to with downforce solutions kit ) I know you do with apc kit just not sure if your used the locking rivets nuts like on the wickerbill , here’s a pic of mine I had the spoiler wrapped Satin black before I installed

Attachments

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger 2015
37 Posts
So the Christmas mods that include Downforce Solutions Wickerbill and front splitter are complete. Also swapped out the Akrapovic 3" in to 3" out tips to the 3" in to 4.5" out tips. That's the trick guys. They are more expensive but these tips really fill the bumper cutouts nicely. In my opinion they sound better too. I'm not an acoustic engineer and cant explain the dynamics behind it but there is definitely a deeper sound now. Look around at the different vendors on ebay and use the make offer option , I got 10 bucks off the tips doing that. They are coming from China but they are stamped made in Slovokia. The last picture of the Wickerbill has the smaller tips so you can see the difference between them. 4.5's really fill the cutout.

The quality and design of both the front splitter and Wickerbill are top notch. Right now you can only get in touch with those guys on Facebook, but they are supposedly working on a website.
Hey Bob - LOVE the exhaust tips. Do you think you could send me a link? Can't seem to find the right ones - haha

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They’re on eBay.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I like that splitter. Did you have to install the supports on an angle or do you just prefer the look?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts