Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Great price, love the seats, the hood, and the 6M. Don't really like black anymore, and I hate the black wheels. But this is a really good deal. Muscle cars in the NE during winter just don't move, hence the great price.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Hmmm tempting. Blue accents are the only way to go with this car. The red and the silver don tdo it for me. I'm also ticked off because they dont have those MOpar blue wheel hub covers on it. Love the hood, shifter and the seats.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Hmmm tempting. Blue accents are the only way to go with this car. The red and the silver don tdo it for me. I'm also ticked off because they dont have those MOpar blue wheel hub covers on it. Love the hood, shifter and the seats.
You have to buy one to get those...

You get them after the purchase, either hand delivered by a district Rep or in the mail 3-4weeks later.

They come in a Personalized Customer kit that they make after they know who's "Name" to engrave on it.

·
Registered
235 Posts

You get them after the purchase, either hand delivered by a district Rep or in the mail 3-4weeks later.

They come in a Personalized Customer kit that they make after they know who's "Name" to engrave on it.

Been 3 weeks since I got my car and I am still waiting on my owner's kit.

·
Registered
255 Posts
After showing my local dealer the ebay link they said they'd sell me the one they have for the same. The only differences far as I can tell is theirs is an auto. Pretty tempting, just not sure if I wouldn't rather have a used SRT8. I like the look of the Mopar 10 and the performance difference between it and 08-10 SRT appears minor from what I've read , wonder what the real potential is as a future collectible for each. I wouldn't drive it much and I don't want to see whatever I buy just sit in the pole barn and depreciate.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
After showing my local dealer the ebay link they said they'd sell me the one they have for the same. The only differences far as I can tell is theirs is an auto. Pretty tempting, just not sure if I wouldn't rather have a used SRT8. I like the look of the Mopar 10 and the performance difference between it and 08-10 SRT appears minor from what I've read , wonder what the real potential is as a future collectible for each. I wouldn't drive it much and I don't want to see whatever I buy just sit in the pole barn and depreciate.
Forget about collectible... none of the new cars will be as "collectible" as people think.
If you like a Mopar'10... buy it... and DRIVE IT!
$32k is a good price... even discounted SRTs are still hovering around $37k
And you could put a blower on the Mopar10 for the difference in price :bigthumb:

Meanwhile they would still need to drop another $4000 to buy the hood, airbox, strut bars, Comp Shifter, and get it all painted/installed.
Although they would still have better brakes...

·
Premium Member
2,172 Posts
I would buy the car........
But I already have a 2009 RT with 14,000
Now if the RT was a 2011 then I would trade up and get one.
But to get a 2010 is not worth it unless you don't have one......................JQ

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,819 Posts
Man, that is a sweet deal! I'd check that car out tomorrow if we weren't expecting blizzard conditions. I'm not really in the market for one, but it is pretty tempting.

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
cool looking car. id like to see it with the red stripes.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,819 Posts
I'm not sure if the dealer took it off of their inventory list because it's listed on eBay, but it doesn't show up anymore. It was listed there last night.

·
Registered
497 Posts

That is pretty cool thanks for the info!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts