Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a 2011 RT in Toxic Orange,the first one we sold at my dealership.The customer wanted to add some dress up stuff to it.We found this hood decal in Starparts p/n 82212266 and are also adding the RT Classic stripes to it.
The hood decal set is set up for 2009-2010 and the front most section has the cut out for the ram emblem , since his is a 2011, theres no spot for the emblem...We installed a Mopar 10 front emblem in the place of the missing rams head.I think it looks great and so does the owner.
Beware...the Classic stripe kit in the accessory catalog ( 82212250)fit 2009-2010 only.They will not fit 2011 as the door handle shape and placement have changed.We are ordering the door stripes for a 2011 Classic and will install all the pieces once they arrive.
Once its all done this thing is going to look bad-ass !!!!! I will add more pictures when its finished.
What do you guys think about the hood? Thanks

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
^^^^^
The stripes are black.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are the stripes green?
No,they are flat black,its just the lighting.thanks

"Looks good, what is the part number for the Mopar 10 emblem? "Neil189,
If I told you I'd have to kill you...:browsmiley: ok,it is P5155783.Thanks

·
Registered
248 Posts
Love the Mopar M Hood Decal, have it on mine. I've thought about putting the M10 nose badge on, but am a little concerned with a "Mopar overkill". This set up doesn't look too bad actually.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts