Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded my 2014 R/T for a Hellcat. Slightly used, 775 miles. Believe it or not, it was hard to part with my R/T. I had fallen in love with the Torred color, lowered the suspension, modified exhaust, found some Hellcat takeoff rims and tires. I had other opportunities to get a Scat Pack, but not in Torred. This Hellcat showed up at our Dodge dealership, everything was just right. You'll notice the resemblance in the picture, but now I don't have to tell the wife "I need more power".

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,690 Posts
I traded my R/T for a Scat Pack, and by the time I was done with my first drive, I was like "what R/T?". Look forward, you'll have a blast.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Congrats, that's a great looking ride.

Like RWL11 said, "look forward"............you'll have a ton of that to do :)

I went from an R/T Classic which I just loved, to a R/T Scat Pack, which I now love. I've got a ton of great memories with the R/TC, and every time I'm around my Scat Pack, new future memories are being made.

Enjoy that new animal of yours.

·
Super Moderator
15,397 Posts
Torred for the win!! :thup:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
I know what you mean

Traded my 2014 R/T for a Hellcat. Slightly used, 775 miles. Believe it or not, it was hard to part with my R/T. I had fallen in love with the Torred color, lowered the suspension, modified exhaust, found some Hellcat takeoff rims and tires. I had other opportunities to get a Scat Pack, but not in Torred. This Hellcat showed up at our Dodge dealership, everything was just right. You'll notice the resemblance in the picture, but now I don't have to tell the wife "I need more power".
I traded in my 2016 R/T PLUS SHAKER for a left over 2016 HELLCAT,REDLINE RED, in March 2017 not looking back, Love the Cat:grin2:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,003 Posts
Welcome from California ;) Still the same ole car here, lol

A Guy

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,260 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
415 Posts

....but now I don't have to tell the wife, "I need more power"....................................until you find the 775 mile gently used Demon in Torred>:)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts