Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New old guy in NC (UPDATED WITH PICTURE!)

Greetings,

My name is Woody and I'm in North Carolina. I'm 67 and just picked up a 6-speed, black 2013 R/T Redline yesterday. I've lusted after a Challenger ever since they came out and couldn't turn down the great deal I got at Chris Leith Dodge in Wake Forest. I plan to keep it totally stock and I only drive about 5k miles per year... but those are going to FUN MILES! :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Woody,

It's always a pleasure to greet a new forum member - particularly when they're a year older than I am, lol !! Here's hoping you'll enjoy the forum as much as I have over the past year and a half -and- good luck with that new Challenger !!

Best regards,

Gary aka "beamg5"

Q

·
0 Posts
Greetings,

My name is Woody and I'm in North Carolina. I'm 67 and just picked up a 2013 R/T Redline yesterday. I've lusted after a Challenger ever since they came out and couldn't turn down the great deal I got at Chris Leith Dodge in Wake Forest. I plan to keep it totally stock and I only drive about 5k miles per year... but those are going to FUN MILES! :bigthumb:
I think it's awesome to hear you finally picked up the Challenger. I had wanted one of these since they were first unveiled as a concept car.

Welcome to the family, Woody. :cool:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome Woody. Eye 2 am from Wake Forest. Have a 09 R/T Hemi orange. Have front stripes draped over the side running down the front quarters to the bottom and CHALLENGER along the back quarters. C U around.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kakrohl, Thanks for the welcome. Mine is a black Redline. If I see you around I'll wave or something.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts