Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm finally getting around to uploading several photos of my Challenger, after I installed my vintage hood decal last month...Got the one piece decal kit from RiderGraphix and it definitely has given my ride a more distinct appearance...Don't know if I'm going to install a CAI next, or go for new wheels...A lot of that will based on whether I go up to 20s or stay with 18s...

Anyways let me know what yall think!

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
So I'm finally getting around to uploading several photos of my Challenger, after I installed my vintage hood decal last month...Got the one piece decal kit from RiderGraphix and it definitely has given my ride a more distinct appearance...Don't know if I'm going to install a CAI next, or go for new wheels...A lot of that will based on whether I go up to 20s or stay with 18s...

Anyways let me know what yall think!
Looks great! That decal is on my short list to purchase.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Sweet - does give your ride a distinctive appearance; nice "retro" touch. I'd go with the wheels first - something to compliment the look of the new hood and overall retro appearance the hood gives the car. I'm thinking something in chrome - "old school" look - like the ones on the Classic R/Ts maybe? Add a black rear spoiler and we're talking "tasefully hot" looking ride with some "old school" charm...

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
My fav hood stripe...looks neat!

·
Super Moderator
15,972 Posts
My favorite hood stripe too...

Attachments

·
Registered
681 Posts
Best retro hood stripe by far!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Awesome hood decal! Looks great! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the positive responses/shoutouts! It was the first modification of any sort I did to the car, but of course I have many more ideas in mind! haha...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts