Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Ordered a 2014 shaker package 27S, on Jan 10th. Billet Silver Metallic clear coat PSC. HID lights LMP, stripe delete MM8, sound system group II ATL, 6 speed DEC. + superbird package planned arrival in may. QTP cut outs

Funny thing is, my old lady was with me at the dealer when ordereding. She was so jealous she ordered one too!
Hers is exactly the same, except in Plum Crazy Pearl Coat PHG, and no Superbird package.

We can't wait for the arrival of our "twins" :)

We are north of Phoenix, in Cave Creek Arizona

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sounds great....never heard of a superbird package....Oh that Dodge, always coming out with new names. Welcome from Surprise....keep us posted. Gongrats!!!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the super bird package is not from dodge. I expect my challenger "shaker" package car to arrive in march. The superbird package is from a shop in Michigan that fabricates the tall rear wing, front end nose, and the retro decals.... That I get around may.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,019 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Welcome from Phoenix, hope to see you cruising around town. And don't forget to join Southwest challengers car club, lots of nice members who love their cars. We usually meet every third Saturday for mopar night at the pavilion in Scottsdale

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
Superbird looks like this: dodge-daytona-and-plymouth-superbird-kits-from-hpp_100317495_m.jpg

your results may vary.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK thanks - I will stop by!

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT from Abu Dhabi :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts