Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, my name is Ray and I picked up my '10 Torred Challenger RT yesterday and I'm loving it!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Nice color bump around and post some pics we love pics :)

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Super Moderator
14,139 Posts
Welcome. Glad you joined us. We now have 18,693 members and growing daily! You'll find that this is the best Challenger forum on the web.

One word of caution, however. It may prove to be very expensive for you...because of all the great ideas you will get to mod your Challenger R/T.

·
Banned
484 Posts
Welcome man, Im also from the Memphis area. If u want to meet up sometime and talk challenger, just let me know. Where did u buy your car from?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! I really love this car. I also own a '92 Thunderbird Super Coupe and am a member of SCCOA.com so I'm no stranger to the value of these communities.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts