Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On December 16, 2010 I became the proud owner of a Silver 2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8. It was loaded with I think basically every option, including (most importantly) 6 forward gears. Yep, it's a 6spd manual. I have loved this car since day 1.

I had a 2007 Charger R/T AWD that I traded in, so I am also a member on some of the other popular LX forums. I am 100% happy (maybe ecstatic is a better word) I made the decision to step up to the SRT8 Challenger. I'll be keeping it stock for now.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Welcome from Columbus. Glad to see you over here too.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome Aboard

Welcome to CT! Post some pics of your ride! Expect a lot of attention on the street. As you may know lots of good people here with a lot of info to share.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Welcome to the forum, smart choice going with the SRT, King of the pack.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Smart and economical choice... at least in comparison to the fuel economy I was getting in my AWD Charger. I knew after I test drove it I wasn't going to want the Hemi Orange R/T Classic I was eyeballing as well.

As far as pics go, I'll need to clean it up a little and then get the good camera out.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

I'm from the Cleveland Area :guiness:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts