Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings Fellow Challenger Owners!

My name is Mike, and I just took possession of my 2014 Blacktop R/T Plus on saturday evening.

I went back and forth between this and an SRT, or waiting on a Shaker, or even waiting until the 2015's. But in the end, I really like the interior and overall look of the current Challengers.

I started back in October by looking at every Challenger the local dealerships had, looking at all the options and features. I drove as many as I could, 6-speed and Automatic, every configuration that I could find, looking for a combination that fit me best. Then with the wealth of information on this site and others, I knew exactly what I wanted. I ended up with a fantastic salesman, and we sat down and ordered it on 1-2-2014.

R/T Plus
Blacktop Package with Stripe Delete
5-speed Automatic
Anti-Spin Differential
Sunroof
HID Headlights
Uconnect 430 Radio

It arrived at the dealership on 2-22-2014. I left instructions for them not to touch it, pull it off the trailer and park it. I would take care of the rest. Have only had enough time to fully detail the interior and complete 2 washes on the exterior, it was filthy. Next weekend will be fun.

I am excited, and have a list of mods already planned.
Stay tuned.

·
Premium Member
N/A
1,814 Posts
Welcome to CT from Michigan

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,022 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Welcome bro

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Congrats and welcome from Melbourne, FL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts