Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased my 2010 Challenger R/T about a week ago, here in Orlando. Dealer had to look for three months! Already have 500 miles on her, and it's been a blast.

This site has been a complete wealth of information, thanks guys. Looking forward to getting your advice and opinions!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy your Challenger! Bought mine from Orlando Dodge 2 weeks ago and I am still smiling!

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:] Thanks guys!

Itzrick: Haha yeah, I found that link my 2nd day of owning the car and read it from start to finish. I even wrote down any of them that I could immediately use. I'm glad it told me that the Super Track Pak on an R/T allows the ESP to be fully disabled, the dealer told me otherwise. Already put that to the test, but only lightly. Still breaking her in :headbang2:

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
:] Thanks guys!

Itzrick: Haha yeah, I found that link my 2nd day of owning the car and read it from start to finish. I even wrote down any of them that I could immediately use. I'm glad it told me that the Super Track Pak on an R/T allows the ESP to be fully disabled, the dealer told me otherwise. Already put that to the test, but only lightly. Still breaking her in :headbang2:
Sorry didn't meen to insult you but just alot of good info alot of people don't know.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome from Daytona Beach.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome and if you see an orange srt8 near ucf its a good chance its me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome and if you see an orange srt8 near ucf its a good chance its me.

Haha, good to know, I'll give ya a little blink if I ever see you. If I gave her some throttle at ya, I'm sure you'd just embarrass me :p

There's a guy that parks in Lake Claire at UCF that has a Black and Gold Challenger. I was slightly jealous.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

BTW love the shade you chose DarkTT is the fastest :smokin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts