Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Been lurking here for a little bit since I started looking into buying a challenger last September. After several months of trying to talk myself out of it, I pulled the trigger on a 2014 R/T late in December. Just started doing a few bolt on mods, (cai, catback exhaust) hopefully I'll get lots of ideas and info as I go on this ride with my first Mopar ImageUploadedByAG Free1389942413.619531.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
Welcome

from Virginia Beach

·
Registered
395 Posts
Welcome from Houston.

You'll learn quite a bit here from other great owners.

When you get a chance check out Alamo City LX for some local face-to-face enthusiast interaction.

·
Banned
600 Posts
Welcome from the NW side of SATX! Your Challenger looks tough. Just recently bought one myself in October 2013 and loving it. I'm sure the same will happen for you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for all the warm welcomes. I looked into aclx and signed up to join on their forums but haven't been authorized to post yet so I haven't made an intro there. And, yeah, I've pretty much been in love with this car since I drove it home.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,085 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
http://www.dragtimes
1,899 Posts
Welcome from Leander, TX (just north of Austin) soon to be Kyle, TX.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Welcome from Pa!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome from No VA from a soon to be Texan for the 2nd time. I will be moving to your area in '15 if all goes according to my diabolical plan.

I almost bought that exact car (2012 model) before I found my current R/T. Had the miles been better, I'd have taken it home. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Welcome from Katy Texas.

George

1 - 20 of 23 Posts