Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Been lurking here for a little bit since I started looking into buying a challenger last September. After several months of trying to talk myself out of it, I pulled the trigger on a 2014 R/T late in December. Just started doing a few bolt on mods, (cai, catback exhaust) hopefully I'll get lots of ideas and info as I go on this ride with my first Mopar ImageUploadedByAG Free1389942413.619531.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
Welcome

from Virginia Beach

·
Registered
395 Posts
Welcome from Houston.

You'll learn quite a bit here from other great owners.

When you get a chance check out Alamo City LX for some local face-to-face enthusiast interaction.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone for all the warm welcomes. I looked into aclx and signed up to join on their forums but haven't been authorized to post yet so I haven't made an intro there. And, yeah, I've pretty much been in love with this car since I drove it home.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
http://www.dragtimes
1,899 Posts
Welcome from Leander, TX (just north of Austin) soon to be Kyle, TX.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome from No VA from a soon to be Texan for the 2nd time. I will be moving to your area in '15 if all goes according to my diabolical plan.

I almost bought that exact car (2012 model) before I found my current R/T. Had the miles been better, I'd have taken it home. Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts