Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I got a smokin' deal on a 2010 Plum Crazy manual R/T las saturday and figured I'd join the group! This forum has already been a huge help to me this week and I look forward to learning even more from everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Welcome from Baltimore County, MD

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,638 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome from Reston in the day, P-Ville at night.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone!

Does anyone in the area have an aftermarket exhaust I may be able to listen to? I'm looking to get one soon but would much rather hear them in person then just trusting youtube videos.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Are you looking for a full cat-back?

I've got Kooks long-tubes, high flow cats and Blastin' Bobs resonator delete. I work in Tysons and could meet up with you at some point.

- Matt

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah it would be cat-back. At the moment I'm really leaning towards the Borla Atak, but like i said...would much rather hear them in person before making such a big investment.

Tysons isnt far at all from me, would gladly meet up some time when you're available!

·
Registered
515 Posts
I have the Borla ATAK.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I work off of Wiehle and Sunrise Valley. I'm rolling off a contract soon so how long that'll be is anyone's guess. :)

I have the car today. After the snow Wednesday, I doubt I'll drive it until next Monday.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MDTungsten392,

Haha he actually works in the building right next to me so we met after work today. However, I'm always down for meeting a fellow Challenger owner!

PM me your details and we can set something up!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts