Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm Jeremy from CA and just picked up a TorRed 2009 SRT8 with the 6 spd, bone stock, 1500 miles. Happy new year to you all!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
itzrick: Yeah I'm already getting some ideas in my head. Needs little more "growl" in my opinion.

Stoned Hemi 6: 1500 miles. A guy in Washington had it along with 9-10 other cars and never drove it. The iPod cable wasn't even opened. It's like a brand new car. I thought it was a decent price at 37K.

·
Registered
353 Posts
itzrick: Yeah I'm already getting some ideas in my head. Needs little more "growl" in my opinion.

Stoned Hemi 6: 1500 miles. A guy in Washington had it along with 9-10 other cars and never drove it. The iPod cable wasn't even opened. It's like a brand new car. I thought it was a decent price at 37K.

Dude you got a great deal!!! You're right it's basically a brand new car. Congratulations again...

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Super Moderator
13,850 Posts
Congratulations on your new SRT. You are now part of the largest Challenger community on the web at 17,959 members (and growing daily).

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

CONGRATS ON THE NEW RIDE :smokin:

·
Premium Member
766 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! You will not be disappointed! Welcome to the madness!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts