Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi folks just want to introduce my self and say hi..been lurking for a bit looking at modz and people/members whips on this wonderful forum...i own a 2012 srt8 that i picked up barely used for 31.5k with 2800 miles and absolutely love it so far...just wanted to say thanks for letting me troll around and making me spend 6k in mods!...putting everything on this wknd!
22x11 22x9.5 lorenzo wl197 wheels with nitto 420s
slp loudmouth 2 exhaust with long tube headers
lmi true cai
speedlogix catch can
speedlogix front and rear shock tower braces
kw adjustable coil springs for adaptive suspension
hawk hps brake pads..to get rid of that god awful brembo pad squeak at low speeds
...already blacked out tail lights,headlamps,side markers and did a carbon fiber interior kit along with new shifter knob..thanks again yall for warm welcome!:alfdance:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Sweet ride! Welcome to the forums. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
968 Posts
Nice ride, hope to see that thing cruising around phoenix.

If you wanna cruise with some fellow AZ owners check out Southwest Challengers club, here and on facebook. Usually meet for Mopar Night at scottsdale pavillions, or the show on 67th ave and Bell. Also some members meeting at Westgate for the hot rod show this evening around 5pm.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice ride, hope to see that thing cruising around phoenix.

If you wanna cruise with some fellow AZ owners check out Southwest Challengers club, here and on facebook. Usually meet for Mopar Night at scottsdale pavillions, or the show on 67th ave and Bell. Also some members meeting at Westgate for the hot rod show this evening around 5pm.
damn ill have to come out there one of these nights and meet you guys i go to pavillions often but i usually go in one of my hotrods i will definitely have to come out for the mopar night...goin to california this evening to chuckwalla raceway for racing this wknd otherwise i would be there for sure!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts