Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My fiancée and I just purchased a 2013 Challenger R/T with auto trans for her new car. It's Dark Blue metallic with Silver stripes, leather interior and has just over 18k miles. This is her first muscle car and she is loving it. were looking forward to being an active part of the forum and hope to meet some local members as well.

As I said earlier this is her first muscle car, but I have been around Mopars my whole life as my dad still has his first car which is a '69 Roadrunner. When I got in high school and older I deviated over to Chevy's and have had muscle cars, trucks, and even currently still have a Corvette, but my heart has always been with Mopar.

Ill post some pictures of the Challenger soon.

Greg

·
Registered
501 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! Enjoy that nice Challenger!

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Terry,
Yea one of the salesmen at landers dodge said he was a member here but I haven't seen him on here. We will have to meet up sometime for coffee or something.

Greg

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Glad to see there's a few locals that would like to hit the track. Any update as to when Thunder Road will open? I had to venture out to Statw Capitol a few weeks ago.

Also congrats on the new car! Looks great!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not sure either. I checked last night and no updates nothing on Facebook either. Hope soon though!

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
I've noticed they've been pretty tight lipped on Facebook..not sure as to why though. I need to hit the track while the weather is cool, I'm dying to run a 12.3! I was so close last time out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
What do you have done to your challenger? I'm curious as to what ours stock will run. What are the nhra rules again, 13.99 and faster need a helmet, 12.99 and faster need a 4-6 point cage? Is that right? Do you get any hassle for the battery being in the trunk and not having a disconnect switch?

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Depending on DA you should be in the high 13s. When I had my black 09 R/T auto, I got 13.6 out of it but the DA was really low. It was a factory freak. BTW that's a sexy car.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts