Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Pittsburgh Raceway Park today for the last time of the year and got some personal bests.

First pass drag times says the DA was around 618ft
1.62 60ft
7.85 @ 86.64 1/8
[email protected] 1/4

Second pass 771 ft
1.67 60ft
[email protected] 1/th
[email protected] mph

Third pass 1,086 ft
1.61 60ft
[email protected]
[email protected]

2012 Dodge Challenger Rt. Stock motor, 180 tstat, k&n intake, Diablo can tune from Johan, Jba long tubes no cats, pypes violators exhaust, 3.91 gears, 3800 stall fti converter, Mickey Thompson 18in drag radials.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys I appreciate it. Drag radials are 305/40/18s there 29in tall. Shorter would help get me up higher but I don't like the look. Maybe try a shorter set next year. I have a 6.1 intake manifold ported and polished and opened up to 90mm to try next I read some nice gains with those on a 5.7

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Most impressive. Looking at those 60 foot times it's easy to tell that the car has a big-time driver mod! ;)

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Went to Pittsburgh Raceway Park today for the last time of the year and got some personal bests.

First pass drag times says the DA was around 618ft
1.62 60ft
7.85 @ 86.64 1/8
[email protected] 1/4

Second pass 771 ft
1.67 60ft
[email protected] 1/th
[email protected] mph

Third pass 1,086 ft
1.61 60ft
[email protected]
[email protected]

2012 Dodge Challenger Rt. Stock motor, 180 tstat, k&n intake, Diablo can tune from Johan, Jba long tubes no cats, pypes violators exhaust, 3.91 gears, 3800 stall fti converter, Mickey Thompson 18in drag radials.
post up a timeslip so I can update you.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
wow, great runs man!

i'm pissed i had to miss it saturday, it was perfect out. had my car out today just cruising around (similar conditions out) and i could feel how much stronger it felt with the cool dense air. probably could have got my own PB if i could have made it out. did you end up getting rid of the B&G tune?

did your uncle run too?

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Make sure to post up how the 6.1 intake and TB work out ... im intrested in that also .... congrats on your numbers

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys, I will get the slips up tonight. Bigdaddywiz I have a diablo trinity with a email tune from Johan no more B&G. When I did swap from the B&g to the diablo and his tune they were almost identical times at the track.

Ghost as soon as I get a throttle body I will throw the 6.1 on and give it a go.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I almost bought a 6.1 intake last week ... shoulda grabbed it

·
Registered
251 Posts
Some good times there. Good DA for PRP as well. There is probably even a little more in it. The converters really wake these cars up. When I was NA I had a 3200 FTI and I managed quite a string of 1.59-1.60 60's. Good luck and again...nice running.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
i forgot to ask, how many runs did you get in on Saturday? any delays from people breaking shit?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts