Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went to AAA speedway in Fontana yesterday for the street legal drags. Ran my new personal best. I got 5 runs in, a couple 13.1s, a 13.0, and 2 12.8s. See attached slip and video. This was done on street tires. I had about 1/4 tank of gas with 3 gallons of 100 octane just to make sure I didn't get any knock. Still trying to decide on drag radials so hopefully next time I'll be in the low 12s. I was the only challenger there so all the so cal guys need to step it up.
car #9040

heres the same run from a diff angle, notice how i had to baby it out of the hole

This is my 12.85 @110 run against a charger, the charger jumped the gun and then i guess just gave up

This is me racing my friend in his 05 GT mustang auto with bolt ons and a tune. He talked a lot of trash before hand. It was nice shutting him up. i ran a 13.0 @ 109 and he ran a 13.7 @ 102

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
Congrats on the 12s on street tires! Low 12s shouldn't be to hard to pull off once you get some sticky tires

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on your run, post your slip in the 12 sec club thread:thumbsup:
already done!:)
also, i met adam from ST hes a pretty cool guy who knows his stuff even though he wasnt a fan of my maggie lol.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's pretty cool. Too bad it only tells you 1/4 mile time and 1/4 mile speed.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Congrats on the PB. You and I should run when I get back to the track 5/7/11 (unless they open up for a March or April date)
Heres FONTANA RACING DATES.

Gates open at 6:00 a.m.
Race your own car for only $20
Watch your friends race for only $10
2011 Street Legal Drag Racing Schedule
January 8
February 5
May 7
July 30 (Twilight)
August 6 (Twilight)
October 16
October 29 (Halloween Street Legal)
November 19
December 3

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone! I'll be there in feb for sure. I have a couple more videos I'll post up when I get home. If you listen closely to the video in my original post you can hear it chirp into 4th

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I added a couple more videos to the original post. Sorry it took so long i've been really busy. Enjoy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts