Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Full disclosure: I'm not here to rag on anyone here and toute that my g8 is superior in any way. Instead, I'm here to learn about Challengers and share my experiences with J-pipes and drone-free exhaust systems, as I helped to develop these for the g8 with the help of SOLO Performance.

I own a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT, although I'm a huge fan of performance cars in general. When I bought my car, I had considered a 4-door 2006 Charger, and the Challengers had just hit the market (March 2009) at the time, so I decided on the g8. One of my first mods was a SOLO Performance catback kit, that I helped develop into a drone-free solution for the g8. Since then, SOLO has implemented that technology and concepts to provide drone-free solutions for Camaros and now SRT8 Challengers. I hope that I can help answer some questions that may come up regarding these wierd looking capped "J-pipes". It's soundwave "magic" and they are amazing!

Never the less, I am glad to be a part of this forum and hope that I can contribute in a positive way.

This is so awesome!

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f18/my-new-solo-performance-no-drone-exhaust-51291/

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Nice to have you here. Most people on here love cars in general as well, including myself. The G8 is a real nice car, looked at a few awhile back while searching for a car.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

good to see another vendor introducing themselves :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT. car folks are car folks no matter the make or model :)

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

good to see another vendor introducing themselves :thumbsup:
BTW -- I'm not a vendor in any way shape or size. I joined this forum due to my experiences with one of the Supporting Vendors of this community, and to answer any questions if anyone wanted to ask me as it pertains to J-pipes or SOLO Performance.

SOLO may be new to the Challenger scene, but they have quite a history with Solstice, G8, and Camaro exhaust products. I have no affiliation with SOLO other than I'm one of their satisfied customers and highly recommend them.

Just wanted to clarify this!

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the warm welcome, Ashar. I really like this site!

--zepcom

1 - 9 of 9 Posts