Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a new Petty Garage racing wing.......something different......hows it look??????????????????

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
This has been posted before, most don't care for it, but some from the deep south (NASCAR Territory) like it.

Me, I'm waiting for something that looks more asthetically pleasing.

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SRT 6spd detonator yellow
502 Posts
did you actually drill holes in that trunk lid? wow.........

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maybe i'll have better luck with it than Petty does...haha

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Hey, that composite rear deck spoiler isn't half bad... Wish it angled back a bit more, looks kinda odd standing up so tall. I like it better than the factory spoiler though, would help increase a little downforce at speed.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i guess its all in what you like.....i happen to like this one cause its mine and i think its cool....

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea they say it produces downforce after 60 so we will see

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
That spoiler should stick your tail to the ground at speed...

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just got new sportlines also so it should hang pretty good

·
Registered
110 Posts
yea they say it produces downforce after 60 so we will see
I am sure it does, on my 2004 Crossfire, it has the rear spoiler that comes up at 62 mph. It's not just "for looks", the owners manual has a warning in it not to operate the car over 62 mph if the spoiler is non functional.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not my bag, it sort of looks home made.
damn yall sure know how to hurt a fellows feelings....oh wait i did ask for ya'lls opinions didn't I....haha oh well you know what they say about those....................like I said its mine and I think its cool...I love how everybodys looks and the fact that you can make it different if you want...next time remind me not to ask....just kiddin...I know how some of us older folks dont like change....thats why these cars are so great because you have so many options that you can do to make it your own....thanks for all of ya'lls opinions.....and to each their own.....see ya'll at Gatty:redcap::thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
didn't mean to dis you or your car, i thought i was giving an honest opinion. if you like it its all good.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Tom, wtf he asked for an opinion, so stand down. i don't like the look its too nascar for me. whats with the nose.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
race i'm from NC so its not a southern thing, i think its more nascar look, which is great for the circle track, not a challenger look.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I love that thing but I'm not willing to drill holes. And Tom Petty couldn't guarantee that this thing won't fly away at speeds beyond 190mph ... that's why I didn't order one.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yea just like we say in the biker world...."if i have to explain then you wouldn't understand".... might be a southern thing.....just sayin

1 - 20 of 50 Posts