Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Challenger SP WB - Hellraisin, A8, Plus Pckg, Tech Grp, Driver Conv, Alpine, Sunroof, Spoiler
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is in the right forum, but hear goes. I just got back from a road trip to FL (hence the very dirty car) and this was waiting on me.

I wasn't sire if they'd approve it if I'd gone with HELLRAZN, sort of wondering if I should have tried. It would have fit, plate takes up to 8 characters. Anyway, I can always change it later if needed.

·
Premium Member
4,047 Posts
Not sure if this is in the right forum, but hear goes. I just got back from a road trip to FL (hence the very dirty car) and this was waiting on me.

I wasn't sire if they'd approve it if I'd gone with HELLRAZN, sort of wondering if I should have tried. It would have fit, plate takes up to 8 characters. Anyway, I can always change it later if needed.

View attachment 1018590
If looking at your car, someone can't figure it out, well they are never going to get it anyway. Looks awesome to me!

Reactions: DV8EDMOPAR

·
Registered
2020 Challenger SP WB - Hellraisin, A8, Plus Pckg, Tech Grp, Driver Conv, Alpine, Sunroof, Spoiler
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If looking at your car, someone can't figure it out, well they are never going to get it anyway. Looks awesome to me!
good point haha! Thanks bud.

·
Premium Member
2021 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4X4
2,183 Posts
What part of NC are you in @DV8EDMOPAR ? I make a few runs to Salisbury and travel the I-40 and I-26 corridors somewhat frequently.

As @Mondingo77 said.....only MoPar folks will put 2+2 togther!

Reactions: Mondingo77

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
Hahaha - looking at what people put on plates is a lot of fun. Some you have to really think about - and good for them for being erudite. I have a TO SRT, built, and my plate says "BRAWNZ" - I thought is was very obvious, but people still ask, "what's the meaning of your plate"? I look at them, ...serious?

HLLRZN is perfect. Great plate! ...and another Plate with two meanings.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
539 Posts
Looks fantastic. I love it

Reactions: DV8EDMOPAR

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What part of NC are you in @DV8EDMOPAR ? I make a few runs to Salisbury and travel the I-40 and I-26 corridors somewhat frequently.

As @Mondingo77 said.....only MoPar folks will put 2+2 togther!
I'm in Union County outside of Charlotte. We do road trip around for various stuff so you could spot me lol.

This color 2020 Scat Pack Widebody is one of two that was shipped to NC and the other two were sent to FL. That's to say, there aren't all that many Hellraisins around.

Hahaha - looking at what people put on plates is a lot of fun. Some you have to really think about - and good for them for being erudite. I have a TO SRT, built, and my plate says "BRAWNZ" - I thought is was very obvious, but people still ask, "what's the meaning of your plate"? I look at them, ...serious?

HLLRZN is perfect. Great plate! ...and another Plate with two meanings.
i get a kick out of reading them also. i've lived in places that didnt allow it or it was dang expensive so its fun to be around them. I saw an Audi R8 the other day near me that had STARK1. awesome car, neat plate haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts