Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, that's what an exhaust system is, no? It gets rid of the waste after our engines "eat" their meal of gas and air.

I got the Solo Mach X with quad tips (the quad tips are my one homage to the original Challenger R/T). A big difference from the stock system, and a hot and nasty muscle car snarl. As I said in an email to Solo Performance, this is no broccoli quiche catback; this is meat and potatoes muscle car rumble, with extra gravy!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, Mol, I don't quite see what's so funny about fcsallan's post, but, whatever... Glad you're so easily amused.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Maybe because it was a joke. Post some pics of your fine work and let use less awesome people see what ground breaking **** you are working on.

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
It was the perfect funny response! :) It's like you are bragging about a fish you caught, but no pictures to prove it. It's not like we need pictures to believe you, but it was funny to play on that concept.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
holly crap, what is this post about, no pics it didn't happen.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
This is the craziest thread I've read on here. Laughed my a*s off when I saw "poop" in the subject title. :domotwak:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aw heck, you caught me in the big lie! Because, you know, who ever heard of someone doing doing such an outrageous, bizarre mod as changing a catback?? Who ever heard of such a thing??

And, luckily for me, I chose the biggest whopper to make the biggest impression. I could have chosen some puny lie like "I traded in my R/T for a 392!!", but I just knew people would be blown out of their socks by the "I got a Solo catback!" lie! Glad I've impressed the heck out of you Internet ghosts whom I don't know and will never meet!

Since you don't have anything meaningful to contribute to this thread, why don't you go back to watching the cartoons on TV with the kiddies.

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
You're taking this all too seriously, friend! :). We're just bustin' your balls a bit for not posting at least a pic. I mean, who *doesn't* have a digital camera or cellphone camera in this day and age??? :p

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
djr put up or shut up!
you were called out for a very obvious reason, why start a thread , trying to be cute with "poop chutes". doesn't work here.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Aw heck, you caught me in the big lie! Because, you know, who ever heard of someone doing doing such an outrageous, bizarre mod as changing a catback?? Who ever heard of such a thing??

And, luckily for me, I chose the biggest whopper to make the biggest impression. I could have chosen some puny lie like "I traded in my R/T for a 392!!", but I just knew people would be blown out of their socks by the "I got a Solo catback!" lie! Glad I've impressed the heck out of you Internet ghosts whom I don't know and will never meet!

Since you don't have anything meaningful to contribute to this thread, why don't you go back to watching the cartoons on TV with the kiddies.
A VERY good question! I guess reading your posts on this forum is far more entertaining than some children's show. Bravo! :icon_cheers:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wow, I guess I should have hung around for a while. I just stirred the pot and look what fell out of the "poop shoot". :D

Chill dude, it is common on a car forum for those of us that have taken the time to mod our cars and want to brag to post pictures to give the less fortunate something to dream about.

Perhaps you really didn't install a new exhaust, how would we know? :D

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
sence of humor with poop shutes but doesnt get a joke ROFLMFAO .. what a tool

·
Registered
300 Posts
Wow, is there any chance of pictures at this point???

·
Registered
116 Posts
i just installed the same exhaust on my car yesterday i'll get some under the car shots tonight and post them up later. The car sounds amazing, its like the exhaust tone is having sex with my ear drums. i rode around for about 2 hours with the biggest grin on my face and a raging hard on.

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
....so by the same token if the OP gets a throttle body, he could cutely call it a "deep throat"? I would SO want pics of that!!

Jack

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
EARTH TO POOP CHUTES!!!! Where are you? We're anxiously awaiting your pics. Please Gawd don't get an aftermarket throttle body. :bigmouth: :laugh: :icon_eek:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts