Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Sorry for going MIA guys, got rushed to the hospital tues morning at 8am and still haven’t made it home. It’s killing me my new ride is sitting at home just getting dirty and I can’t even look outside and see it. I’ve only snapped off a couple pics of it when I got her hone last Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
161 Posts
Sorry to hear you had to be rushed to the Hospital. I hope it's nothing serious. Best wishes to you. You have an awesome car home waiting for you.

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
Sorry to hear that! Sure hope you are recovering and can at least sit and stare at it soon ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well they released me today and I was able to come home! Man it’s good to be looking at her in the driveway. I also have my first 2 purchased mods waiting on the mail for me. I bought rock guards. Had them on my focus and they worked flawless, may not be quite as sleek but they save the sides of the car 1000 times over. Also I got in my Leo’s short stick and a new shift knob. I had a weighted steel knob on the focus I want to drill and tap to 16x1.50 but until I get brave I just bought a new knob to satisfy myself. Went ahead because I’m hard headed, and it was unbelievably easy to do, waited a couple hours then installed the knob.

I had done my tinted markers using some vinyl I had lying around but I now have my first purchased mods for the car.

·
Registered
525 Posts
1st, Welcome to the show. (sorry so late)

2nd, Congrats on the SPWB. The car looks great.

3rd, I like the simple mods you have done.

Years of driving performance cars with Hurst shifters with ball shift knobs, have spoiled me.
IMO the leather covered and/or different shaped shift knobs just don't feel right.
The Pistol grip and T-handle shift knobs look cool, but are not for me.

I want a solid round shift knob only. Preferably solid white or solid black.

4th, Thanks for your honesty in your original post.

The Challenger has won people over from all different auto makers/ performance camps. The more you hang around here, the more apparent that will be.

·
Registered
8,352 Posts
Hope you heal up quick, that's a great looking new ride.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Good news bloodwork from after the hospital came back looking good and I’m feeling much better (had a bleeding ulcer and lost half my bodies blood into my stomach in 48 hours). But After they patched me up I’m feeling very much back to normal and I’m LOVING my WB ScatPack!!! Who knew I’d fall in love with a big girl so quickly . Went by chemical guys today and picked up a brush to do my wheel barrels, they are super visible on these WB wheels so there’s a big reason to make sure I stay on top of those during wheel cleanings. After doing some driving around I’m sitting at roughly 430ish miles so we’re getting close to the magic number. Was leaving a local sporting good store and decided to pull over and snap off a couple pics.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Oops.... sorry for the double post, but I almost forgot, I decided the other day that because the car was still around 300 miles that was as good a time as ever to do my catch can. Picked up a JLT and popped that bad boy on in roughly 3 minutes.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Welcome!!!!!

Poor Man SRT Owner :ROFLMAO:

The Wide Body is nice eye candy....
Lol. Definitely not meant as a derogatory comment at all.. lol. At the time that was the closest thing you could really get without it actually being a $54k SRT. Once the WB ScatPack it was nail in the coffin for a TA car for me. Lol. If the TA is still a poor mans SRT then a WB ScatPack is a baby hellcat. Lol.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
15 Participants
VenomousSVT
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing