Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ohio-Speed now offers this great Sequential Taillight Kit!

All parts for both sides of the car.

Super easy install 2X brighter.

Lifetime warranty.

New design for the simplest possible install Dodge Challenger plug and play LED sequential lighting kit!

No wires to locate, no control boxes to place no complicated instructions.

If you can change a light bulb you can put in the new integrated converter pack and pre-installed sequential LED.

Literally unplug your old lamp and plug in the new lamp socket in it place and go!

Looks stock but brighter and it sequences too!

CLICK HERE FOR SEQUENTIAL VIDEO
Mopar Accessory Sequential Taillights on a 2009 Challenger - YouTube

Attachments

·
Premium Member
280 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
You said up to 2012. Are the 2013s and 2014s different?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I stand corrected..this is not an actual video of these. Is there a actual video of these specific sequentials? Are the first two sequenced together?

Is there any video of these? How is the speed?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Is there a light output comparison on these measured in a Challenger tail light?

I just tried out an LED bulb exactly like that. Whether it be that the reflector doesn't spread the light in the same way or the bulbs aren't as bright, it isn't as bright to the eye behind the car. Also the brightness difference between "running light" and brake/turn isn't as much as a regular bulb. Should be noted that these are for off road use only as LED's like this aren't legal since the housing wasn't designed for them.

Do you have a kit just for regular bulbs (not included) for $100 or something? If so, I'm in for that. None of the above issues would apply then.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Looks interesting.

A little more than I want to spend at the moment. But its nice that there's no splicing involved.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Nice, anyone buy these yet?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts