Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm proud to announce yet another innovative product to the CTP line up. Designed and built in house for the LC, LX and WC nut jobs wanting the most from their postive displacement blowers.

This particular unit utilizes a 4" thick core, notched fascia support and welded in place support system that is adjustable fore and aft. The system includes 3-5.5" fans that flow 315CFM each. And the ability to cool your blower in the pits by running both the fans and the circulating pump should you be so inclined. :browsmiley:

I have plans to offer this housing assembly as a retro fit to your existing IC's after the first of April as well.

These units can be purchased as a complete bolt in as shown or a installation kit your local fabricator or advanced shade tree mechanic can whip out in a day. Pricing will be set in the next two weeks.

The side baffles will need to be trimmed to size by the installer depending upon what car you have. And be prepared to purchase additional hose as the routing is changed compared to most of the other IC units on the market. As we complete test fitment on the various models, this will be taken into account and sold in kit form.

And hey!, no busting my nuts about the high dollar work bench. I have 5 new products all under developement, three motor builds going on and everything is a mess here trying to finish up a couple of cars. :smokin:

And just for the LC dudes, here it is installed along with the lower grill insert system I build.
The lucky owner of this system will be taking pictures during the installation and I will update this thread accordingly. This particular unit incorporates a air diverter for the KB CAI. Also as with all CTP products, we will build to suite your individual needs.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks great Cam, now I know why you needed those measurements. Was Brad able to help?
Yes sir. Brad went out of his way to get me that information, thanks a ton. Heck, I got front measurements from my guy in El Paso, back measurements from Lakersfan and bottom from Brad.

Thanks for the help everyone, not having a stock car here made this a tad difficult.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
$hitzam!!!!! I'm getting pretty stoked now! I can't wait for all the CTP " Skunk Works" $hit to get here! How's my other Part coming along??
Thanks Cam
G

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Cam, is this a replacement to the KB unit? How would this improve upon the KB?

And last but not least, do you have a lower grill for me?

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
You should stencil Crank This!!! on them:)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Cam you are the man buddy, awesome product!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$hitzam!!!!! I'm getting pretty stoked now! I can't wait for all the CTP " Skunk Works" $hit to get here! How's my other Part coming along??
Thanks Cam
G
Me neither Greg, the cooler heads your way tomorrow and the rest of it should leave Wednesday. I had to order a bunch of new end mills a week ago, they came in on Friday. So the chips will start flying tomorrow.

Cam, is this a replacement to the KB unit? How would this improve upon the KB?

And last but not least, do you have a lower grill for me?

This is for any of the positive displacement blowers. This particular cooler is double the capacity of what you and almost everybody else has. And sadly no, I was only able to get one on Friday.

You should stencil Crank This!!! on them:)
Not my style brother. Eric did it on the Jeep and it just doesn't work for me. I prefer a nice clean product without all that self promotion BS.

Cam you are the man buddy, awesome product!

Thanks Anthony!.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
I like it, how much Cam?

·
Registered
711 Posts
CTPCam I'd be interested in this for my Challenger, I'm ordering a MM S/C kit for my V6 in 2 weeks, I like the clean design, nice work.

if you can pm me pricing once it's out I'd like to purchase.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Me neither Greg, the cooler heads your way tomorrow and the rest of it should leave Wednesday. I had to order a bunch of new end mills a week ago, they came in on Friday. So the chips will start flying tomorrow.

Awe....Sweet CAM....Really Getting stoked now!
G

·
Registered
733 Posts
looking good.
hopefully it will fit together with my oilcooler.

let us know when we'll be able to have it and how much you want for it:

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Any comparisons for this vs. a KB or other intercooler before and after to show how much cooler the IATs actually are?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like it, how much Cam?
Well the case is out for pricing right now, I'm just waiting on my laser cutter dude to get back to me later this week. I also want to etch into the case the cut lines for the KB, Techco and Maggy IC units. I have both a KB and Techco IC here, need to get my hands on a Maggy unit. Once that's figured out, I'll have pricing.

I like it. A lot.
Cuul and thnx

looking good.
hopefully it will fit together with my oilcooler.

let us know when we'll be able to have it and how much you want for it:

Well with how this mounts, your oil cooler will block about 30% of the unit, but I don't see that being much of an issue. And as far as fitment, you're a crafty guy, I got faith you'll work it right in without issue.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Any comparisons for this vs. a KB or other intercooler before and after to show how much cooler the IATs actually are?
Not yet. To date everything I've done has been brand new builds, so nothing for back to back measurements.

BUT!, one of the local nut jobs has given me permission to fubar his ride with this thing. So right after Spring Fest, we're going to have some before and after numbers to go by. I have a good idea what this is worth, but lets put it to the test.

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Not yet. To date everything I've done has been brand new builds, so nothing for back to back measurements.

BUT!, one of the local nut jobs has given me permission to fubar his ride with this thing. So right after Spring Fest, we're going to have some before and after numbers to go by. I have a good idea what this is worth, but lets put it to the test.
Cool, look forward to see what's what.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
This is for any of the positive displacement blowers. This particular cooler is double the capacity of what you and almost everybody else has. And sadly no, I was only able to get one on Friday.

Not my style brother. Eric did it on the Jeep and it just doesn't work for me. I prefer a nice clean product without all that self promotion BS.

Erics Jeep is a MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!! I love the way the stencil came out. CTP FTW. I guess I'm gonna have to do something with a mesh grill.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
$hit yeah,
CTP Skunk Works HEat exchanger and some AN fittings and Hose showed up today!! Thank god I missed my flight to Israel.....I had another one booked for Saturday....7K!! Oh well...I really wanted to work on Allens installs so all is good.
CAM.....I'll get some pics up soon!
G

1 - 20 of 49 Posts