Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
5939 call Dale at Injection Connection in Horsham, Pa. They will get you something that works!!!

·
Banned
241 Posts
anybody have one of these they want to sell pm me.
John - in A.J.'s listed post above, I'm pretty sure he was talking about my car as his"test" car. Cam's system works great but I still have some heat issues when the outside air temp is in the upper 80's. I think my new hood will be the final item needed to keep my temps in check.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
5939 call Dale at Injection Connection in Horsham, Pa. They will get you something that works!!!
Are you Fn kidding me G. You come into my thread and recommend another manufactures product. To date, nothing out there has surpassed
this product. And all that's holding up the show is the new fascia support which is damn close to complete. Unless you got something of value to say or can prove someone else's product can out do anything I build, keep your yap shut.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Are you Fn kidding me G. You come into my thread and recommend another manufactures product. To date, nothing out there has surpassed
this product. And all that's holding up the show is the new fascia support which is damn close to complete. Unless you got something of value to say or can prove someone else's product can out do anything I build, keep your yap shut.
x10000 Go with Cam!!

A

·
0 Posts
Cam's products are stout. Ask me how I know...

Heard about this place through some friends. They told me it wasn't sufficiently performance oriented. I can already see that may be the case but it's clearly got some members that could use some manners.

All Stroke

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Cam, i still need one of these bad boys.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Cam and I have a very nice relationship. I plan on keeping it that way.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts