Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, we've just released our end links. These are full billet, completely adjustable end links with German heims. A must for any of you road racing or just looking to get you car to really handle.

Fronts: $289.99
Rears: $259.99

Here are a few pics.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Ryan, I want the complete set-up can we get it done this week send me a pm
Seeing those on the cell phone didn't do it justice on my monitor I have to have these :saythat:
Thanks,
Jeff :thanks:

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Jeff, I'm glad you like them.

You should see them no later than Friday-Monday. Enjoy them and report back with your thoughts.

Talk soon, my friend.

-Ryan
SP

Ryan, I want the complete set-up can we get it done this week send me a pm
Seeing those on the cell phone didn't do it justice on my monitor I have to have these :saythat:
Thanks,
Jeff :thanks:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Hi Jeff, I'm glad you like them.

You should see them no later than Friday-Monday. Enjoy them and report back with your thoughts.

Talk soon, my friend.

-Ryan
SP
Ryan, they are sweet and the sway set-up is off the hook :thumbsup: can't wait to get these on my car I'll post up as soon as they get installed.
Thanks Jeff :cheers:

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Ryan, they are sweet and the sway set-up is off the hook :thumbsup: can't wait to get these on my car I'll post up as soon as they get installed.
Thanks Jeff :cheers:
Ryan, good to talk with you last week, Steve is going to use this the set-up on the SEMA car so that he can get her done on time so it looks like a couple of weeks before I can get them installed when he gets the replacements for me.
Jeff :thumbsup:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Can someone educate me on how the end links improve handling. I really don't know, not being a wiseass. I understand that the stiffer sway bar greatly reduces body roll, which this car needs. I will be road coursing a few times a year and I'm willing to invest $$ for the Chubby, just not sure if I need to go with Chubby Pro and end links. I can't be the only one that needs to be edjamacated on this. Help a brother out. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Yes, please explain what these do and how they're better over the stock units other than being adjustable?

Why do they need to be adjustable? If your suspension is set and you adjust end-links doesn't your alignment get thrown off?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts