Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right, another CTP bad to the bone product!!.

Finally a solution to stiffen up the rear of these rides for both the LX and LC line up that will not require changing all the other bushes. These units are 100% plug and play with no modification to the subframes or existing control arm bushes. They will allow complete adjustability that mimics the stock bush for alignment.

So you're asking well hey dumbass what will these things do for me??. We'll let me tell ya.

The drag racer: Significantly reduce shock loading of the subframe at launch.
Testing will be conducted in the next couple of weeks to show what gains can be expected.

The road racer or weekend moutian carver: So you think your ride is nice and stiff with the rear strut bar. Well I got news for you, ya've never felt anything like this. What can be expected is a ride simular to a poly urathene equiped car at 1/3 the expense.

The six speed Challengers. Well guys after spending over a couple hundred hours developing these units. I feel very safe saying this will solve the axle hop issues you experience and testing will be conducted shortly to prove this theory. So stay tuned.

Well guys, I'll stop boring ya with propaganda and show you what I created from an idea that started from a request by our very own Hemi31. Since the inception he and I have worked on creating a solution to a problem you didn't even know you had.

Also for the time being until after I'm past Spring Festival and Mopars on the Strip. Please direct all questions to Hemi31 as he'll be covering for me in my absense.

Installation can be completed by your average weekend wrench with basic tools without the need for a press. These use the stock subframe bolts.

Final pricing has not been set but I expect these to be under $600.00.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Lil update everyone. I got a call from Hemi31 today so far 1400 miles into his 2200 mile trip and a track weekend in Va ahead. Everything is rock solid and he loves it. Butter smooth on the highway, the ride tightened up huge and they didn't diminish the ride quality. Noise attenuation is better, but this might have to do with the fact he did have one bushing that was shot and the cradle might have been rattling against the body, a very subjective call on that one.

So get your wallets ready, after this weekend the final design goes to print and I'll have production dates.

BTW, I'm still looking for a tester in SoCal on a 6 speed car if anyone is interested.

Details here: http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f153/looking-local-car-suffers-wheel-hop-new-product-developement-51835/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts