Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here's a question for ya. What are all the Dodge dealerships gonna do with all those Rustangs that get traded in on the new Chalenger?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I think they will sell tham as scrap to make beer cans out of them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
They'd make for a really nice cupholder next to someones desk. And the trunk could easily hold extra office supplies for the employees.

·
Registered
70 Posts
They will end up scattered around the private owner car lots after the big auctions that the release of the challenger will entail.

·
Registered
102 Posts
ND RAM said:
Ok, here's a question for ya. What are all the Dodge dealerships gonna do with all those Rustangs that get traded in on the new Chalenger?

LOL ... be nice ! I got one to trade in ... I hope though no one is gonna make beer cans out of it !
Well, I hope I will be the first one to trade one in, so that they'll give me decent money...

·
Registered
48 Posts
pearltt95 said:
They'll be given them rustangs away as door prizes.. If anyone will take them::D
Ha Ha!! This is hillarious! :D Those poor rustangs.... I guess I would take one for a cup holder or something to that effect.

·
Registered
36 Posts
don't know about them "rustangs," but them Phord "Mustakes" won't be fetchin' diddley squat when it comes time for trading them in.

T
0 Posts
At our last car show we held last year, we used an old Dodge Shadow to smash with sledge hammers. I couldn't think of a better ourcome for these rustangs at our next car show!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts