Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2010 5.7, 6 speed, R/T Classic, loaded, I'm sure you guys know all the specs, LOL. I have already experienced the skip shift and need that gone ASAP. Also, best CAI and cat back? I know, use the search function. Predator tuner coming soon and looking for a reputable vendor. Give me some names!

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I think all CAIs are about the same but I think the MOPAR one looks the best with our 5.7s. I got my Predator from Maryland speed. they are real helpfull if you have a problem. There are other places like Summit that will price match and get it for you for the same $279.

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. :thumbsup: Check out the club NorCal Challengers. I'm sure they can point you in the right direction in your area with regards to parts and mods.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on the new ride. :thumbsup: Check out the club NorCal Challengers. I'm sure they can point you in the right direction in your area with regards to parts and mods.
Sweet, thanks!

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Welcome bay area alumni!

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks again guys. 70TA, I love your DTM car, that's my favorite color. Couldn't find a loaded one out here though. How many sets of wheels do you have for that thing? LOL

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Brad, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Super Moderator
14,193 Posts
Congratulations on the R/T Classic purchase and welcome to challengertalk- the biggest and best Challenger forum on the web, with 19,212 members and growing!

While this forum is free, you will find it very expensive because of all the great ideas that you will get to mod your Challenger. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congratulations, You can't help but love the triple black setup.
Yeah, I wasn't sure how it would look and was going down to buy a white with black strips Classic. But the triple black one was parked right next to it and I had an instant change of heart, LOL I love this thing!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts