Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,354 Posts
Here's what I did:
On the side:

On the back, with Red dodge letters too:

I've seen this positioning on photos of old Challengers, which is why I put them where they are on the side and back.

As for your color scheme, great choice, obviously! Note the red HEMI hood badge. Speedlogix sells them, but I got mine on eBay. It's a simple overlay sticker.

Reactions: aintdunn

·
Registered
876 Posts
I used fishing line to "saw" the glue behind the "DODGE" letters on my back up lights, plastdipped them red, & Gorilla glued 'em back on.

·
Registered
285 Posts
1.25" tall, nice find. I was looking for that, instead put 345 badges, but I might change to that... Please post pics when you install!

Reactions: aintdunn

·
Registered
892 Posts
Here's what I did:
On the side:

On the back, with Red dodge letters too:

I've seen this positioning on photos of old Challengers, which is why I put them where they are on the side and back.

As for your color scheme, great choice, obviously! Note the red HEMI hood badge. Speedlogix sells them, but I got mine on eBay. It's a simple overlay sticker.
Very nice Challenger! How did you do the white letter tires?

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,405 Posts
Yep they work good...sorry idk how to do a pic other then my profile pic...

·
Registered
23 Posts
whats up man. i have the same Redline.. 2013. i love it. i just ordered both the challenger script badge and that same RT badge and plan to put them on the back right of the spoiler just like the pic above. I dont think they would look good on the sides since the REDLINE decal goes all the way down the body of the car. I mean i guess it might look alright below it but who knows. i plan to put them on this saturday and i also plan to put D O D G E in black letters on the nose of car.. i think its gonna look awesome. i ordered a bunch of little details for the inside too and i know they will make a big difference. nice car :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts