Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello fellow Challenger owners!

I'm a proud, new owner of a 2014 Dodge Challenger R/T Plus and I absolutely love it!

I've already been reading around the forum trying to get a handle on what I should mod first. I'm already itching.

Also, I think I got a pretty sweet deal when I bought the car. It only had 8 miles on it so no one even had a chance to test drive it. It's black on black (murdered out, stock) even with a totally blacked out fuel door. I guess this is call the Desert Package, came with a pretty decent tint job too.

At any rate, I'll post some pictures here soon, but until then, I would love to get some feedback from experts or locals! It's nice to finally be back into the American Muscle scene... That tuner crap was starting to make my head spin...

***PICS POSTED*** Last pic is the old vs. new :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
N/A
1,814 Posts
Welcome to CT from Michigan, Congrats!!!

·
Registered
968 Posts
Welcome from downtown Phoenix. Hope to see you on the streets and at Mopar night at the Pavillions car show every 3rd Saturday of each month.

and don't forget to join Southwest Challengers car club! I met lots of super friendly people through joining them.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Congrats on your newest addiction and Welcome to ChallengerTalk!
Let's see some pics!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Congrats from Chi-town!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,028 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome from Surprise AZ. HK Pro is totally correct in inviting you out to the Pavillions on the 3rd Sat of each month. (Indian Bend and the 101 just West) That is the place to get all kinds of ideas to mod your ride. Also, like he said, check out the car club. Good people and great times......

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey All!

Thanks for all of your replies and for the help! I will DEFINITELY be out at the Pavilions for Mopar night.

I just edited my first post and added the first pictures of the car. To note, I bought it off the lot with 8 miles on it, so no one else even had a chance to test drive it! Exciting! Never done that before, cool experience...

Anyway, thanks for the feedback! Always accepting more! See you guys next Saturday as well :)

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Hey All!

Thanks for all of your replies and for the help! I will DEFINITELY be out at the Pavilions for Mopar night.

I just edited my first post and added the first pictures of the car. To note, I bought it off the lot with 8 miles on it, so no one else even had a chance to test drive it! Exciting! Never done that before, cool experience...

Anyway, thanks for the feedback! Always accepting more! See you guys next Saturday as well :)
Looks great!

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Welcome to the board from Colorado,,,

One sweet looking RT I love the Blacked Out look, had a few black cars they look great clean but a pain to keep it that way.

Enjoy

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Great looking car!!! :)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
2010 Challenger SRT8
634 Posts
Welcome from Wa State!

If you're on Facebook, come check out the Black Challenger Group. Exclusive to current and former owners of any generation Black Challenger! If you ask to join, PLEASE have a pic of your car that can be seen at the Public level. We screen every applicant. No Publicly viewable pic of your car means we'll ask what you drive and expect a reply before joining you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome from Wa State!

If you're on Facebook, come check out the Black Challenger Group. Exclusive to current and former owners of any generation Black Challenger! If you ask to join, PLEASE have a pic of your car that can be seen at the Public level. We screen every applicant. No Publicly viewable pic of your car means we'll ask what you drive and expect a reply before joining you.
Sounds good! I'll go upload a few of those pics to my Facebook and make sure they're public.

Also, just throwing it out there, but I'm having a headlight debacle right now... Looking for some Projectors with Halos... Not sure if anyone has any experience with that. My dilemma is that Oracle Kits are STUPID expensive for a pair of headlights with Halos... Though, I do like the plasma look, pretty killer.

P.S. Been searching the forums and haven't found much yet, still looking...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts