Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ALL!

I want to start by congratulating you all on some VERY nice wheels! I've been peeking in and out of the forum the last few weeks before making my purchase 5 days ago ... 2014 R/T Rallye Redline!

Last but not least, I want to say not only do you all seem well versed on your vehicles but it's good to see an enthusiastic bunch with a sense of humor and a willingness to share. I'm sure I'm going to gain a lot of information and be shown how to spend a lot more money, lol!

See ya around the forum,

-Goodtimes

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Welcome to ChallengerTalk, You're second addiction from now on! You're Challenger is the first.

That's a nice ride, congrats!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome from North Texas, and another R/T Redline Owner.

Just so you know... the "Rallye Redline" is a V6 Challenger... the "R/T Redline" is HEMI Powered.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. Yes stay on this forum and you'll learn how to spend your money, your wife's the college fund... LOL on your challenger. Best of Luck from Orlando.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome from North Texas, and another R/T Redline Owner.

Just so you know... the "Rallye Redline" is a V6 Challenger... the "R/T Redline" is HEMI Powered.
Thanks a lot for the welcome and info. I thought i read thay online before my pirchse but my sales guy kept saying "R/T Rallye Redline" i guess it stuck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
welcome to the forum! Do you have the red/charcoal interior or just charcoal interior? Car looks really good.
Thank you. When i bought it lastweek it originally had the black and charcoal cloth seats. Before signing i did a little more negotiating and got the dealer to throw in tint and the Radar Red/Slate Gray leather seats ay no charge. Dropped it off this morning and the new seating and Radar Red accents were completed mid afternoon.

Attachments

·
Registered
http://www.dragtimes
1,899 Posts
Hello ALL!

I want to start by congratulating you all on some VERY nice wheels! I've been peeking in and out of the forum the last few weeks before making my purchase 5 days ago ... 2014 R/T Rallye Redline!

Last but not least, I want to say not only do you all seem well versed on your vehicles but it's good to see an enthusiastic bunch with a sense of humor and a willingness to share. I'm sure I'm going to gain a lot of information and be shown how to spend a lot more money, lol!

See ya around the forum,

-Goodtimes
Congrats and welcome from Leander, TX (just north of Austin)

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
WELCOME from Fort Worth..

that Radar Red is really nice, they just take the seats out of something else or recover
with factory covers? looks nice and it was good you had a dealer that would accomodate
your wishes. :)

·
Premium Member
2010 Challenger SRT8
633 Posts
Welcome from Wa State! Nice looking ride and I love the unique radar red interior.

If you're on Facebook, come check out the Black Challenger Group. Exclusive to current and former owners of any generation Black Challenger! If you ask to join, PLEASE have a pic of your car that can be seen at the Public level. We screen every applicant. No Publicly viewable pic of your car means we'll ask what you drive and expect a reply before joining you.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
WELCOME from Fort Worth..

that Radar Red is really nice, they just take the seats out of something else or recover
with factory covers? looks nice and it was good you had a dealer that would accomodate
your wishes. :)
Since the Rear Seats are "All Red"... I'm guessing they were a Katzkin Leather Kit.

The Redline (R/T) Package Challengers Rear Seats are Grey and Red Leather with the Radar Red Leather Interior Option.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts