Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my wife and I stopped by the local Dodge dealer yesterday, they had a black R/T that I was considering for purchase in a few weeks when some discretionary funds became available. One thing led to another and we went home with a 2010 R/T.

Worst part is we had just finished cosigning on a brand new Mazda 3 for our son earlier that morning. When all was said and done, 5 vehicles changed hands in our household yesterday (3 trade ins on 2 new car purchases).

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Hey, welcome to the Challenger world. You're close to Quaker City Motorsports park. Bring the car out for a weekend this spring and meet other challenger owners.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
106 Posts
Congradulations and welcome!! I live just north of you in West Middlesex Pa. good to know of some other westrn pa challenger owners!!

Marc

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

We are still reeling a bit from our marathon car purchases yesterday, but I will say one thing......

I have not been this excited about a vehicle since the mid-70's (oops, I think I let my age slip). In between homework assignments we took the Challenger out to pick up a few things and to let my wife drive it a bit.....

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!!

I can't wait to go to work tomorrow to show it off.:)

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congratulations on the new Challenger. I'm south of you in McMurray, PA. You'll have to take it to the big church car cruise up your way when Spring comes. I think it's called Starlite Cruise night.

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:
Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome. In between work, studying for my BS Degree and normal home stuff, I am scouring the forums to gather as much info as possible about my new baby.

My first mods I am considering are CAI kit and exhaust modifications. Of course I need to look at some bling for the engine compartment also :)

Joe

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congratulations on the new Challenger. I'm south of you in McMurray, PA. You'll have to take it to the big church car cruise up your way when Spring comes. I think it's called Starlite Cruise night.
I plan on taking it there in Spring. My stepson had a heavily modified Ion Redline that he took there for awhile.... The boy got one too many tickets in that car :satan:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Welcome from the other side of the state. :)

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Welcome! Not to far from me when I am not in Afghanistan...I hang my hat in Canonsburg right down 79 from ya! Enjoy the ride!

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Welcome from the other side of the country :bigthumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts